Official Bitcoin Thread

Buy a real ****ing asset not a **** coin under investigation
You know this has been the case for bitcoin for as long as it's been out. Especially with it use in the dark web black markets.

At one point the US govt sought out to kill bitcoin.

This case affects all of crypto.

Xrp being delisted could mean the same for a lot of other tokens as well.

You know this has been the case for bitcoin for as long as it's been out. Especially with it use in the dark web black markets.

At one point the US govt sought out to kill bitcoin.

This case affects all of crypto.

Xrp being delisted could mean the same for a lot of other tokens as well.

Good luck suing bitcoin

But xrp isn't crypto... what you mean other crypto.
How is Xrp not crypto?
Cryptographically coded blockchains.
Crypto=blockchain.
Classification of these different types of tokens is needed. Utility tokens, CBDC's, Data protocols, Smart contracts.

Good luck suing bitcoin

Good luck suing XRP. Because if Ripple the company were to be fined out of existence, the XRP ledger would still exist and there are other companies selling software to access and utilize the decentralized ledger.

SEC also has nodes in BTC, ETH and XRP.

So much tribalism, not enough information going on.

Screenshot_20201223-152820.png
Screenshot_20201223-152722.png
Screenshot_20201223-153739.png

Jay Clayton will step down as chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission at the end of the day, the markets regulator said in a letter to President Donald Trump released Wednesday.

“It has been the honor and privilege of my professional life to serve the American people as Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission,” Clayton wrote. “The absolute trust and unwavering support you and your economic team provided to me and the 4,500 women and men of the Commission has enabled us to pursue our mission to the benefit of the more than 65 million American households who invest in and depend on our markets.”

Clayton praised the SEC for its work helping keep financial markets functioning through the COVID-19 pandemic, its efforts to modernize regulations and its record of returning $3.5 billion to harmed investors during the past four years.

Last edited:
Never mind my previous post :nerd:
Altcoins took a **** for 10 minutes and bounced back.
Should’ve copped more $AAVE < $70 & $Link < $9 :smh:

Anyone have any ZIL? Figuring out how to buy and eventually sell is difficult for a novice like me! Thinking about exchanging it on Atomic and sending it to my ledger. Just not sure which exchange would allow me to sell if I liquidate. It's not on Coinbase, or crypto.com I think its on Binance but I would have to exchange it for another coin to sell??

Anyone have any ZIL? Figuring out how to buy and eventually sell is difficult for a novice like me! Thinking about exchanging it on Atomic and sending it to my ledger. Just not sure which exchange would allow me to sell if I liquidate. It's not on Coinbase, or crypto.com I think its on Binance but I would have to exchange it for another coin to sell??

Use binance (for buy or sell)

If you’re selling you could exchange it for bitcoin, eth or USDT.

Thanks, Binance asks for SSN, while other exchanges ask for DL. so I've been a bit hesitant. Appreciate the help!

My bad dude. If you’re In the US don’t sign up just yet. Wait for the other guys to chime in.

I’m in the UK so not sure what the situation is over there.

My bad dude. If you’re In the US don’t sign up just yet. Wait for the other guys to chime in.

I’m in the UK so not sure what the situation is over there.

No worries, Yea here in the states Binance.US asks for Social Security Number. Strange but yea i haven't pulled the trigger yet. Doubt ZIL would be worth my identity :lol:

No worries, Yea here in the states Binance.US asks for Social Security Number. Strange but yea i haven't pulled the trigger yet. Doubt ZIL would be worth my identity :lol:

Talking about identity be careful with your ledger.

There was a major data leak from their servers recently.

Heard of some people trying to be extorted as a result.

Talking about identity be careful with your ledger.

There was a major data leak from their servers recently.

Heard of some people trying to be extorted as a result.
Yea I saw that. Emails and addresses were leaked. Damn that’s wild. Pretty much any ledger email just get deleted automatically but luckily for me since I’m New to the game it appears to affect those with ledger 6+ months and back. Gotta be extra careful smh

Back
Top Bottom