Official Bitcoin Thread

Ripple turning into
C9C458DC-9B2A-4943-A6E9-F9790A24C79D.gif

I need an interpreter....
He doesn't realize that bitcoin and eth will also be challenged as a security pretty soon after ripple. All pow coins and control from miners will be challenged I'm court after this ripple lawsuit. The tribalism is blinding folks. What happens in this ripple case affects all crypto.

One problem with bitcoin is who will show up to court? The largest miners? Does it even matter because the US doesn't have jurisdiction over Chinese miners?

“Outgoing SEC Chairman Jay Clayton told CNBC in 2019 that Bitcoin is not a security but rather a “sovereign currency” like the U.S. dollar, the yen, or the euro.”

William Hinman, director of the division of corporation finance at the SEC, explained at the summit: “Based on my understanding of the present state of ether, the Ethereum network and its decentralized structure, current offers and sales of ether are not securitiestransactions.”

Precedent doesn’t get reversed easily. But go ahead and keep bagholding an asset that is on the verge of being delisted unanimously when you could be holding actual assets that have had a tremendous, run, possess a tremendous runway for growth, and exist in gigantic total addressable markets. There’s no such thing as a hard trade right now when the fed rates are 0 and printing is abundant. There’s a reason XRP has become a hard trade. So many good assets out there with real use cases that weren’t premined and existing as scams.

Bitcoin and tether manipulation is a much bigger problem over the question is Xrp a security. It's already been granted regulatory clarity every where else in the world. The sec is for the US. Not the world.

:lol: Are you gonna be defending XRP to zero? Its ok to be wrong man, not too late to convert your bags to BTC. Or you can just ride out the sinking ship. 🤷🏽‍♂️

:lol: Are you gonna be defending XRP to zero? Its ok to be wrong man, not too late to convert your bags to BTC. Or you can just ride out the sinking ship. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I was wondering about this. Let's say someone did lose in XRP -$50. Couldn't they trade for BTC (or any other profitable coin) and offset that loss with a +$50 gain? Thus, no need to sell at a loss? Am I understanding this correctly?

When you're not a maximalist of any coin and spread out it really doesn't matter. All what I say does not mean I don't hold btc/ eth as well lol

Just don’t see the appeal in defending an asset that isn’t going to appreciate during a bull market. **** is too easy right now to sit here dealing with a ****coin under regulatory issues.

Blow off top could be a thing at 30k. If you’re chasing with size or have Portnoy hands, might want to sell some into that. If you’re here for the long haul and dca regularly regardless of price, enjoy the fun.

Back
Top Bottom