Official Bitcoin Thread

As Ethereum blows up and becomes the all in on platform for smart contracts and dapp ecosystem....you may want to start "investing" in ENS (Ethereum Naming Service):

This would be like the early days of securing an http domain name. You can still search and hopefully buy a 3character domain (which is RARE) and hope that it will command $$$ in the future. Just think of PS/Xbox gamertag handles with 3or4 characters and see how much they are selling for (10k+)

Look at Instagram/Twitter handles with 3 or 4 characters and they are selling in the MILLIONS.

You can start selling your ENS using opeansea (they all connect via metamask or any other wallet that connects to ethereum mainnet to use).

Maybe this will interest someone, and if you find a gem of a name...post it! Mine is ATH.ETH

I wish I knew about this earlier. My boy told me about it who never mentioned he was making bank off it just like a couple days ago.

I just threw down 800 to get my first full eth token today. My pride and joy. :lol:

i understand not buying when its up but what happens if it continues to shoot up than you going to wish you got in at 1k
That’s assuming that LTC doesn’t grow in relation to the rest of the market. Right now, 6.5 LTC = 1 ETH. Would love to get an ETH for 4-5 LTC

All new money will be invested randomly every other week. I’m setting up a recurring purchase for BTC and ETH.

Eth singlehandedly restoring my sats!

how high will it go, I find myself scared to refresh my port and see the correction lol

I want it to drop since I’m just getting in. Let it stay at 700 all summer when I’m actually working and I’ll be going in on eth and btc

Back
Top Bottom