Official Bitcoin Thread

As Ethereum blows up and becomes the all in on platform for smart contracts and dapp ecosystem....you may want to start "investing" in ENS (Ethereum Naming Service):

This would be like the early days of securing an http domain name. You can still search and hopefully buy a 3character domain (which is RARE) and hope that it will command $$$ in the future. Just think of PS/Xbox gamertag handles with 3or4 characters and see how much they are selling for (10k+)

Look at Instagram/Twitter handles with 3 or 4 characters and they are selling in the MILLIONS.

You can start selling your ENS using opeansea (they all connect via metamask or any other wallet that connects to ethereum mainnet to use).

Maybe this will interest someone, and if you find a gem of a name...post it! Mine is ATH.ETH

Waiting for this guy to slip up and forget to confirm the deposit :nerd:.

124C6FF7-FE32-4DCC-ABBF-EACBF5DC7DD2.jpeg

"You ain't got no love fo' LTC, Johnnyred?"

eWBvvB.gif

honestly I dont see the appeal. maybe with the privacy side to it, it can craft a niche. I just dont see much value in payments tokens.
I don’t know enough about this make quick flips.

I’m just going to keep plugging money into it. I went a little ham this week but I’m gonna dial it back and just put weekly money on eth and btc from now on and I’ll check some of those others you mentioned.
real wealth is created through time from buying and holding strong assets

I need a invite. How you get in?
Download the app and sign up to save the username you want. After that, somebody you know with access to the app has to send you an invite since it's invite only. The problem with that is everybody only has 1 invite to give out. A lot of crypto experts have been coming together to pick each others brains on the app.

The amount of phishing emails I've been getting after the Ledger breach :lol:
I nearly fell for one of them as well :smh:

Been a while since I've done research but I do like DOT.

Main focus now though is just to DCA DOT and ETH.
BTC after a correction but I still don't know whether that's clever or smart.

Where do we think this is headed? Almost stopped out early this AM but just stayed above. Getting close to closing both BIT and ETH positions manually.

I also bought a crib via money I made with crypto during the last bill run. I kinda regret swapping my crypto to fiat but I had to do it.

I definitely didn't so it the fapmasterjr fapmasterjr and pay it off but I paid a solid chunk and the crib is still an investment property so it continues to make me money month after month. I just got back into crypto in March when the economy turned to ****.

I'm happy to be back though. My money has easily tripled and it's funny because I basically bet on the same Horse as I did last run (ETH).

My bag isn't nearly as big as it was before but I am patient and I know how this game goes. Gonna probably go the DCA route from here on out. It's one of the more proven methods to coming up in the crypto world.

Forgot to add for my younger dudes in here who are just kinda coming into money/ real jobs. Really look into saving via crypto. Find a fiat number you'd be cool with if things get dicey for you. After that at least begin saving via USDC/ other Stablecoins. You won't see the same gains as investing in actual crypto but the interest rates alone will be better for the money you hold.

Once you have that money in a good place just DCA to your hearts content. 20 here, 30 there really does add up and I promise you that you won't miss it.

Last edited:
back then, and til now...accumulating bags....nothing has changed.

OG ETH holder since 2015. Whatever I can do to advise/help, you know I try. I want us all to flourish

2021-01-04 12_45_16-Search results - Google Drive.png

As someone whose been in the game for so long do you believe the psychology of a market cycle applies to crypto currencies?

IMO we are at the Euphoria stage.

Cover.jpg

As someone whose been in the game for so long do you believe the psychology of a market cycle applies to crypto currencies?

Cover.jpg

This is just the beginning of the current bull cycle.

Expect a 10x move from here, with around a 70% decline.

Glad to see this all back. I converted to fiat in 2019 to help put a down to purchase a house. Have slowly been getting back into the game. I put what I can save into crypto, which isnt much, but it has made more than any other savings accounts.

For those that steadily DCA in here, do you guys like to go weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.? Or do you manually watch the market and time your pulls?

Glad to see this all back. I converted to fiat in 2019 to help put a down to purchase a house. Have slowly been getting back into the game. I put what I can save into crypto, which isnt much, but it has made more than any other savings accounts.

For those that steadily DCA in here, do you guys like to go weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.? Or do you manually watch the market and time your pulls?

I personally DCA everyday, throwing a handful of $ at BTC and ETH.

Cover.jpg

You see Jurassic Park when Jeff Goldblum talks about Chaos Theory? This is it.

Only chart I believe since it hasn't failed is PLANB's stock to flow chart. Google it...study it.... and if you doubt it, go on twitter and tell him he's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom