Official Bitcoin Thread

When I opened a Coinbase account in December and did that video and questionnaire for XLM. It was at .10¢. I’m still holding it (I like the story). Now it’s at .30¢.

Last edited:
We are here boys.....

My previous assessments were ridiculed but here we are...

After doing research reading whitepapers and listening to countless youtube videos back in 2017-2018 it's finally paying off..

Those that didnt buy xlm ada doge eth.... Still have a chance to buy some coins that have not moved but will move exponentially later is XRP....

Bitcoin is a long term play if you're getting in right now .. dollar cost average and chose a few projects.. don't spread yourself too thin..

For those with hard wallets and regularly DCAing, how often do you transfer to your wallet? What fees do you pay? Just regular network transaction fees?

Just trying to continue to DCA regularly and avoid stackup of fees

Can you elaborate more on this or point in the proper direction?

an example would be to use Metamask wallet. You OWN your keys/crypto...you can make several wallets or thousands of addresses. from within the app (or other dex sites) you can swap token to token anonymously on a decentralized exchange (meaning no custodian). Example, I own 1 eth in metamask wallet:

- I can swap that 1 eth to several other ERC20 tokens (link, aave, omg, even wrapped BTC which is 1:1 with BTC).
- I can swap to any stablecoin since most stablecoins are an ERC20 (tether, USDC, REN, sUSD, or my fav DAI)
- You can also swap to anon tokens which there are many on erc20 platform for even more ANONYMITY.

If this was regular transactions on coinbase or any KYC'd exchange.... THE GOVT "can" see all the transactions above and tax you for each Tx.

Does that help?

For those with hard wallets and regularly DCAing, how often do you transfer to your wallet? What fees do you pay? Just regular network transaction fees?

Just trying to continue to DCA regularly and avoid stackup of fees
I have a set dollar amount and when it hits I wire out. I try to avoid letting the number get to a point where I'll be pissed if I get hacked.

The coinbase app stated its taxable if you convert a coin to another coin which is trading within the wallet. No?
I been buying and holding with coinbase but the prices doesn’t reflect the actual market so I am paying a high price and fees each transaction. I notice they don’t charge when you convert.

1609946939895.png

ADA :pimp:

I'm thinking that major institutions (like PayPal, Cashapp etc)are buying huge quantities resulting in these significant candle upswings.

an example would be to use Metamask wallet. You OWN your keys/crypto...you can make several wallets or thousands of addresses. from within the app (or other dex sites) you can swap token to token anonymously on a decentralized exchange (meaning no custodian). Example, I own 1 eth in metamask wallet:

- I can swap that 1 eth to several other ERC20 tokens (link, aave, omg, even wrapped BTC which is 1:1 with BTC).
- I can swap to any stablecoin since most stablecoins are an ERC20 (tether, USDC, REN, sUSD, or my fav DAI)
- You can also swap to anon tokens which there are many on erc20 platform for even more ANONYMITY.

If this was regular transactions on coinbase or any KYC'd exchange.... THE GOVT "can" see all the transactions above and tax you for each Tx.

Does that help?
How can I do the same from my vanguard account :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
OWN your keys, OWN your crypto.....same applies to fiat. if you don't OWN your fiat, then LOL
This crypto thing is educating the masses on the idea of custody of money.

Do you really even own your money once you put it in the bank? Or do they have a contract to give you back what you deposit on demand? Is it really sitting there in your account? Or are they taking your money and gambling?

This crypto thing is educating the masses on the idea of custody of money.

Do you really even own your money once you put it in the bank? Or do they have a contract to give you back what you deposit on demand? Is it really sitting there in your account? Or are they taking your money and gambling?

similar to stocks. you don't own the actual stock certificates.

Lots of ledger scams going on after their recent hack of customer info. Be very careful the links you click on and respond to.

Back
Top Bottom