Official Bitcoin Thread

what’s this mean?
I only buy my BTC on RH :lol: tryna move it to Webull.
am I doing it wrong?

I've been using RH as well, but trying to shift towards owning my coins, especially as I ramp up my crypto investments. At this point, it makes sense to invest in a wallet.

Ledgers website got hacked about 6 months ago. Customers personal emails, addresses, phone numbers got hacked and released. But everyone’s keys and money are safe. I don’t believe that has happened to Trezor before. Just FYI to factor in when making a decision.

I have both and prefer the Trezor.

Thanks. I appreciate the knowledge!

I was on Reddit's Cryptocurrency channel and the view was that a bull run is imminent when CB goes down. I guess that's a positive way to look at it...lol.

279164C9-BF8D-4A0A-80CA-DC9C01EA39C3.jpeg

I may be completely off, but something just does not feel right about this pump.

I'm defiantly going to continue DCA, but I'm scaling back just a bit.

For the ones that had TRX in Binance, how were you able to convert it to another coin? or which exchange did you send it to?

I know its having issues but now im getting this launching the app and claims i dont have no payment method smh
EF3C4A3B-9C95-4BC9-8197-74D0D755B054.png
p

yea i keep hearing coin base fees are the worst but i really dont want to make another account on another exchange

Back
Top Bottom