Official Bitcoin Thread

how did you do that? whenever I try to use the convert tab, I get "Apologies but we are unable to provide services to you as per our Terms of Use." I am in the US and this is on binance.com not binance.us.

My bad you’re in the US...

I’m guessing you copped prior to the T&C change?

I would withdraw to a different exchange.... Kraken might be your best option.

how did you do that? whenever I try to use the convert tab, I get "Apologies but we are unable to provide services to you as per our Terms of Use." I am in the US and this is on binance.com not binance.us.

this is likely due to you being in the US. You can move your TRX coins to another exchange like Kraken or Klever and then convert your TRX for something else.

Pro is down for a lot of people.
IMG_20210107_152715.jpg

For those who refuse to read, not the same as delisting.

finally got in on coinbase seems to be online now

i was reading that jp morgan article claiming bitcoin could soon be worth $146k does anyone know how to do the math with our current holdings?

has Coinbase ever taken 5 days to collect payment from your bank account?

a bunch of purchases came through but they’re missing a big one. I find it hard to believe they won’t charge me but we’ll see I guess.

has Coinbase ever taken 5 days to collect payment from your bank account?

a bunch of purchases came through but they’re missing a big one. I find it hard to believe they won’t charge me but we’ll see I guess.

Sounds like you did ACH payment instead of linking a debit card for instant purchases. You're buying digital money the slowest possible for perspective. Automated Clear House transaction take 3-5 business days to settle. A lot could happen while that money in transit.

I am not sure what everyone's story is here but I was never skeptical of Bitcoin. I never thought it was a scam or illegitimate. When I first heard about it in 2015 I thought it was a gamer currency for those that played the Sims or World of War Craft or something. I figured it had value in that community but didnt give it a second thought. In 2016 I heard about it again and thought about buying some since non-gamers were into it but I didnt follow-up on how to purchase it. Later that year i found out about Bitcoin Atms but thought I needed to buy a whole coin like stocks. It wasnt until early 2017 that a friend told me I could buy any portion I wanted. It also coincided with a report on NPR on this "mysterious" currency. At that point I decided to head over to a local Bitcoin ATM but this NikeTalk thread popped up and someone mentioned Coinbase. I was like NT knows what's up :lol:. This is when I made my first investment. I dont think I would have made it to the ATM given my daily routine so I can honestly thank the NT family for helping me purchase bitcoin.
Thank you NikeTalk.

PS I still think everyone here is an early adopter. 2018 and 2019 were pretty much lost years...a lot happened in crypto technologically but the value dropped from 2017. I bought some in 2018 and read a couple of books on crypto in 2019 but that's about it. Then comes 2020 and honestly only those (generalization) who had disposable income or were really committed to bitcoin or blockchain projects bought in early 2020 . I didnt buy in early 2020 because honestly i didnt know where we were all headed economically, financially, and politically. I would love to say I was a brave and committed investor but I decided to save and not invest in anything during the early months of the pandemic. Anyway I just wanted to share my experience from the last few years with you all.

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t use my card, the limit is too low and the fees are too high.

I was just like damn. These dudes are slow to collect. :lol: But yeah I didn’t think of all that.

Anybody playing with that DNT?

I threw 60 bucks on it. Might see if it doubles up and put it on btc or something.

Explain to me WHY XRP is worth copping right now? I could do DD, but, that's why we have this thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom