Official Bitcoin Thread

i think my cosmos/atom is already being staked on coinbase but i am curious to know about other sites.
-Which is the safest and most trust worthy? Is it Celsius?
-Also what would you say are best coins to stake? By best i mean most rewards/interest but keeping in mind security.
I plan to hold on to my eth and btc for years so they are only earning their typical price gains now in coinbase and have been for years but can i move them to celsius or other sites and get both interest/rewards plus price appreciation?
i guess i am seeing BTC like dollars and thinking coinbase is my bank but there is an interest earning bank out there. Savings or a CD are safe for dollars but is there a safe equivalent for crypto?

Was looking through some old photos. This is a pic I took in a museum on vacation summer of 2017. Check the bottom left under “suggested use”. Too bad I was a broke boy back then.

1610291558090.jpeg

Thinking we could see a pullback to 34k area this week.

Agree. I actually think it could be more. Isn't Chinese New Year and some other things coming as well?

Btw even if you feel you missed out on the DeFi hype/bubble of strong projects or any other ones that ran and you didnt get in close to the bottom don't worry. There's so many other ones coming in the NFT space which is probably gonna be the next hype and is bubbling. Just don't disappear whenever the bear comes in the future cycle...thats when you load up big for times like now.

Plenty opportunities but just make sure you have ETH and/or BTC in your port as well.

Is Coinbase Pro down for anyone else? Trying to put in my buy order and the app won’t let me login :smh:.

EDIT:

Got back in after the bounce from $34k to $36k :smh:.

21 ema, don’t overthink it. If that fails to be a level of interest for buyers, look for the 50 or 70 day sma. Fib levels also work decently for retracements. Make this as robotic as possible. See price, react, don’t think, react based on price.

touched 34k, then now at $38k... if ya'll are pros, do you...GL!

I'm NOT a trader. i'm enjoying the ride.
I was waiting for that 21 day ema tag, just didn't happen. Too much strength in this one right now. It needs to exhaust and have a blow off top before we see any significant pull back/correction. Thinking maybe a parabolic into 50k in the next week or two and then back to basically where we are today is in the cards. DCA is king. DCA regularly and if you have the powder, use the volatility and pull backs to the 10 day, 21 day, 50, fib retracements, etc. to add some more to your stack.

I was waiting for that 21 day ema tag, just didn't happen. Too much strength in this one right now. It needs to exhaust and have a blow off top before we see any significant pull back/correction. Thinking maybe a parabolic into 50k in the next week or two and then back to basically where we are today is in the cards. DCA is king. DCA regularly and if you have the powder, use the volatility and pull backs to the 10 day, 21 day, 50, fib retracements, etc. to add some more to your stack.
Agreed. Putting some money in at $37k then gonna set limit orders in either direction depending on if it corrects now or goes up more before it does

what’s the consensus on litecoin?

I know some of you guys bought high and are pissed but if it drops sub $100 good cop?

what’s the consensus on litecoin?

I know some of you guys bought high and are pissed but if it drops sub $100 good cop?
My average price right now is $180. I sold half my bag at the same price 3 years later and have been buying all weekend on ETH/BTC

If it goes to sub $50 I’ll probably cop more to bring my average down. Under $100 is a good value imo but if it hits that low, chances are ETH is low too and I’d rather pour money into that

Back
Top Bottom