Official Bitcoin Thread

I haven’t bought any, I was just wondering it it was dead but I’ll probably just get more eth and btc.

See how low it goes before bed, cop some, and then see what’s up when the eye kids open.
People talking about 50% correction near end of Jan.

The theme of the week is China manipulation.
Screenshot_20210111-101427.png

I posted this last week.

Massive support at 30K :pimp:

Patience paid off.

Rode the correction and been adding since 33.5k

Lets go 30K!

Perspective.

If you're upset at a much needed pull back that will further continue the bull market, good luck here.

If you're selling today, good luck here.

If you're afraid to continue your DCA program, good luck here.

Perspective.

RICO case involving Bitcoin price manipulation through USDT.

"The Bitfinex/Tether Defendants, Exchange Defendants, Potter, Crypto Capital, and Fowler
(together “Defendants”) engaged in a far-reaching conspiracy to enrich themselves at the expense
of ordinary investors by manipulating the prices of crypto-commodities. The Bitfinex/Tether De-
fendants (secretly under common control, including control by Potter, a co-founder and senior
executive) offered a so-called “stablecoin,” USDT, that they claimed was backed at all times by
an equivalent amount of dollar reserves. But those promised “reserves” were a fiction. In truth,
USDT was unbacked. The Tether Defendants (collectively “Tether”) were “printing” it out of thin
air and sending it to Bitfinex, a crypto-exchange operated by the Bitfinex Defendants. From there,
the conspirators moved billions of unbacked USDT to two crypto-exchanges operated by the Ex-
change Defendants (ostensibly their competitors), where the USDT was used to make carefully
timed purchases of crypto-commodities whenever prices threatened to fall below certain round-
number thresholds, thereby fraudulently giving the appearance of price “floors” in the market.
With the ability to directly control crypto-commodity prices, Defendants’ scheme inflated a colos-
sal bubble. When the bubble burst, investors like Plaintiffs, who purchased crypto-commodities at
artificially inflated prices, sustained significant damages."

Essentially they've been digitally counterfeiting the USD.

Anyone paying attention to stable coin regulation?

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.nysd.524076.154.0 (1) (1).pdf
    476.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
So when people are saying 50% correction... 50% from what, ATH high of ~42k? So 21k "floor" moving forward? Seems like 30k is the floor right now where it keeps bouncing off of

Think about what happened to XRP price due to Ripple vs. SEC lawsuits happening to all crypto.

The tether Bitfinex is a trillion dollar lawsuit. I hope you maximalist are paying attention. This is more than a correction. This is regulatory uncertainty.

Back
Top Bottom