Official Bitcoin Thread

it's hinsight tho. when it hit $21 i thought it was going to go down even lower, didn't think it'd go back up to $25
exactly. we all also could have easily made $200+ on a single BTC if we bought in a few days ago when it was in the $1600's...it's just tough to know when to buy in or when to wait for a bigger dip

Last edited:
Also since I trade on polo it automatically converts back to btc
Only purchased like $200 which was like 1K coins or something like that.
Prepared to lose that if I have to but would be nice if ripple hit like a dollar or something and I walk away with over 1K.

Thoughts?

just hold. if you were playing with a larger stack i would make 2 pots, 1 pot to trade and 1 pot to hold

it's hinsight tho. when it hit $21 i thought it was going to go down even lower, didn't think it'd go back up to $25

exactly, ppl talking too much in hindsight. you have to just live and learn and be ready next time. no more " should of, would of, could of"

Also since I trade on polo it automatically converts back to btc
just hold. if you were playing with a larger stack i would make 2 pots, 1 pot to trade and 1 pot to hold

Trading sizable amounts, don't you have any fear of holding BTC on Polo? I'm not willing to keep more than a few K on an exchange, most of my coins are in personal wallets. It's definitely necessary for swing trading, but risky. I guess GDAX is decent, but the IRS reporting has me on edge.

Either way the space is booming, waiting for a crash on ripple to boost BTC.

Trading sizable amounts, don't you have any fear of holding BTC on Polo? I'm not willing to keep more than a few K on an exchange, most of my coins are in personal wallets. It's definitely necessary for swing trading, but risky. I guess GDAX is decent, but the IRS reporting has me on edge.

Either way the space is booming, waiting for a crash on ripple to boost BTC.
no fear holding BTC on polo. i dont trade on GDAX anymore cause no interest in trading BTC, LTC, ETH and i dont give a shiet about the IRS

I made some money on ripple but I only had like a 1000 coins bought in at 12 sold at like 18.

I only had about a hundred usd worth of BTc in my polo account so I'm not making big moves just yet.

How do you guys read graphs? And how much of that movement is real? I feel like the troll box dictates a lot of movement
lol dont be trolled. they are def not making the movements. its the bots

Sups guys haven't been on this forum in years, came just to read this thread. What coins you all holding?

I copped some digibyte on a whim. When I took a wide view of the chart, I was outta there with the quickness :lol:

Bytecoin has been fun tonite

Im holding digi to got in at 267. there are so many greens tho I dont know which way to go. Buying doge again it keep raising every time I sell 
eyes.gif

Dropping 1k
say you drop 1k on eth @ $95.....then it hits $100 (which we all feel it will)....you would get this:

1k worth of eth @ $95 = 10.52ETH

once ETH reaches $100.00.....your 10.52 eth would now be worth $1052.63 which means you came up:

$52.63 from your original investment.  COOL.

Now, say you invested that 1k into a high volume trading token that is approx .05cents.

1k worth of say TokenX @ .05 cents = 20,000TOKENX

Say that coin just moves 1penny to .06cents (which if it is high volume token, happens alot)... .

your 20,000TOKENX at .06cents is now worth: $1200.00.  

So you are now up $200 from your original 1k investment.  Something to ponder.

Last edited:
say you drop 1k on eth @ $95.....then it hits $100 (which we all feel it will)....you would get this:

1k worth of eth @ $95 = 10.52ETH

once ETH reaches $100.00.....your 10.52 eth would now be worth $1052.63 which means you came up:

$52.63 from your original investment.  COOL.

Now, say you invested that 1k into a high volume trading token that is approx .05cents.

1k worth of say TokenX @ .05 cents = 20,000TOKENX

Say that coin just moves 1penny to .06cents (which if it is high volume token, happens alot)... .

your 20,000TOKENX at .06cents is now worth: $1200.00.  

So you are now up $200 from your original 1k investment.  Something to ponder.

Awesome point, so high volumes usually increase price, good to know. I'll take a look at polo and see what's popping. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom