Official Bitcoin Thread

I feel that , still getting trading down pact so I don't want to go in with big size just yet. If I can grow my $500 trading balance to $1000 , I'll deposit a couple more thousand .
You could of easily done it today with DGB, i racked up a few hundred and i was late to the party.

You could of easily done it today with DGB, i racked up a few hundred and i was late to the party.
Your right just checked the chart nice move , all my focus has been on XRP today . Don't really have a good trading setup here at work lol

This DGB para is crazy lol . Just waiting for a dip like my boy JK says

Last edited:

Your right just checked the chart nice move , all my focus has been on XRP today . Don't really have a good trading setup here at work lol

This DGB para is crazy lol . Just waiting for a dip like my boy JK says
lol im patiently waiting for XRP.  i missed the last dip, its hard to always be right with your entry target. i was off my .000025 LOL

Watching now , waiting for a sign of uptrend to catch this bounce hopefully I can enter at  .0002130 .

Just got in on DGB .000000426 , going to swing over the next few days .

Edit : Trying this bounce play in @ .00020700 XRP

Last edited:
You guys have a set $ value where you sell?
I got in ripple at .16 and just let it sit there.

I'm guessing I should be selling the rip then buying the dip instead of just letting it sit there?

With a nice average like that I'd trade around a core. Sell let's say half or a third buy back that third on a dip if I believe it rebounding.

I'm guessing I should be selling the rip then buying the dip instead of just letting it sit there?
to better understand your situation, how much Ripple are you holding?

i don't understand how you guys are day trading and making that much loot. do you buy ripple when it gets down, then when it goes up, cash out? isn't there a large fee for cashing out? or do you use convert it to bitcoin?

Was About to the pull the trigger on BTC and then go to Polo to buy Ripple. Looks like Polo is having trouble though. Is there a better way?

i don't understand how you guys are day trading and making that much loot. do you buy ripple when it gets down, then when it goes up, cash out? isn't there a large fee for cashing out? or do you use convert it to bitcoin?

Cash out meaning I sell? Yes I sell it and then buy back in lower when the next opportunity rises. Also I make that much cause my trade is over 50k

I made some money on ripple but I only had like a 1000 coins bought in at 12 sold at like 18.

I only had about a hundred usd worth of BTc in my polo account so I'm not making big moves just yet.

How do you guys read graphs? And how much of that movement is real? I feel like the troll box dictates a lot of movement

Last edited:
I made some money on ripple but I only had like a 1000 coins bought in at 12 sold at like 18.

I only had about a hundred usd worth of BTc in my polo account so I'm not making big moves just yet.

How do you guys read graphs? And how much of that movement is real? I feel like the troll box dictates a lot of movement
Once you figure out the Graph trading becomes alot more transparent..

EMA 1 and 2 are Key for the Buys and Sells..

Check out this Kid for some more useful graph tips

to better understand your situation, how much Ripple are you holding?

Only purchased like $200 which was like 1K coins or something like that.
Prepared to lose that if I have to but would be nice if ripple hit like a dollar or something and I walk away with over 1K.

Thoughts?

I never got into ripple but I have made over 1K this year from Crypto. I play the buy and hold game alot tho.

Even tho LTC has been a disappointment we all missed a decent opportunity to make a couple hundred bucks just last night when it dipped down to 20.90. The price shot back up today to around 25. That could've easily been a couple hundred for smart investors who bought in the dips. I copped some of the coins I sold off at 24 bucks when it was at 21. Granted I'm not making as much but I'm trying to cut some of the losses I've taken from buying at higher price points.

Bring on the dips I'm certainly ready.

I never got into ripple but I have made over 1K this year from Crypto. I play the buy and hold game alot tho.

Even tho LTC has been a disappointment we all missed a decent opportunity to make a couple hundred bucks just last night when it dipped down to 20.90. The price shot back up today to around 25. That could've easily been a couple hundred for smart investors who bought in the dips. I copped some of the coins I sold off at 24 bucks when it was at 21. Granted I'm not making as much but I'm trying to cut some of the losses I've taken from buying at higher price points.

Bring on the dips I'm certainly ready.

it's hinsight tho. when it hit $21 i thought it was going to go down even lower, didn't think it'd go back up to $25

it's hinsight tho. when it hit $21 i thought it was going to go down even lower, didn't think it'd go back up to $25

It's always hindsight, just trying to spread a little positivity. I see a couple guys on here and reddit getting down about the LTC price tanking when its really only been a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom