Official Bitcoin Thread

if y'all buying Alt coins with BTC don't forget to sign up and get extra $10 FREE
wink.gif

https://www.coinbase.com/join/5892496a0920cc02acba48f4
honestly zyzz, can you stop posting this? its already in ur sig

Anyone selling ETH off at this point?

Also, when selling off, say you have your ETH in your Jaxx account, are you just transfer it BTC or back to coinbase then to USD and withdrawing? What is your exit strategy in withdrawing to USD or do you just transfer to another type of coin?

Also, when selling off, say you have your ETH in your Jaxx account, are you just transfer it BTC or back to coinbase then to USD and withdrawing? What is your exit strategy in withdrawing to USD or do you just transfer to another type of coin?

why would anyone sell ETH at this point unless you need the money?

Was more of a question for people when they want to sell - do they withdraw or move to another coin. And people would sell and take the easy money easily. Say they bought it at $85 a couple days ago and sold it now at $105. Thats a easy a quick ~24% profit and if they invested enough initially, it's guaranteed and profit. So why not?

I'd HOLD. But if you're a day trader and want to "sell the rips" (ha) then yes...send to coinbase and withdraw to your bank account and it'll be there tomorrow (24hrs)
What app is this? Nice interface.
bitcoin ticker app for iOS
I agree with @Zyzz  aka referral man. LOL 

Sure but I feel a lot of us in here been on ETH for the long term and knew $100 was coming. Its only gonna go up, whether its fast or a slow journey? who knows, doesn't matter to me. I'm in the green and holding for as long as I possibly can. tempted to buy more IMO

had my finger on the trigger and didn't pull it this morning when I wanted because I'm a *****

now I'm forced to pay $12 more each than I should have

Sure but I feel a lot of us in here been on ETH for the long term and knew $100 was coming. Its only gonna go up, whether its fast or a slow journey? who knows, doesn't matter to me. I'm in the green and holding for as long as I possibly can. tempted to buy more IMO

had my finger on the trigger and didn't pull it this morning when I wanted because I'm a *****

now I'm forced to pay $12 more each than I should have

Agreed, wasn't saying selling ETH was the go to move or anything but more so seeing people's exit strategy or withdrawal options. I'm not in it enough to be withdrawing my puny shares of ETC and am holding for the long run as well (kicking myself for not buying it at sub $80 a couple days ago). I always put a monetary amount of something (stocks, crypto, etc) like telling myself a couple weeks ago if ETH goes under $90 i'm pouncing, but I didn't. Oh well. Going for more ETH or do you have a certain # you're waiting for?

But TBH if I put in 50k like others and it was up at what it is now, I'd easily sell the rips and buy the dips, but I'm not in it that deep as of now.

Last edited:
It's funny u used this example because I have to explain this to my friends a lot. They want to put in 1K and make a major come up which is hard when the buying price is already so high.

I've advised a lot of them to go the LTC route because they can still buy in Lower and have a higher profit with little movement.

I'm so glad LTC is back on track. Ironically my son was born today so I haven't been able to watch the market nearly as much. Just opened up coinbase saw it was back up to 29 and knew God was good today.
Congrats man !

Is bittrex faster than polo? Polo's lag can actually come in handy sometimes.

BTC 2k on the way :nerd:

Last edited:
Is there another reliable platform like Coinbase that can withdraw from my checking in exchange for BTC and doesn't require identification and SSN?

Is bittrex faster than polo? Polo's lag can actually come in handy sometimes.

BTC 2k on the way
nerd.gif
bittrexx has very little volume. i only use bittrex to store my long term holdings. POLO's lag is annoying but thats where all the money is made. you just have to be patient and deal with the lag sometimes

Yea it's cool too when you sell right before a dip and your order stays open then it goes back up and you just cancel your order. I like checking charts on blockfolio at the same time I'm on polo. Many times blockfolio's charts are slightly ahead of polo's....

Last edited:
there will always be corrections on the way up so if you plan to sell, its not a bad idea but being able to catch the dips is not as easy as you guys think.  if you dont hold a large position in ETH then i would hold but if you are holding a decent amount and want to sell high and buy lower then id go for it.  i would be doing the same

Yea I like checking charts on blockfolio at the same time I'm on polo. Many times blockfolio's charts are slightly ahead of polo's....
i never go by POLOS charts. they dont even have 1 minuite candles. i always have another chart up on a diff site on my ipad when im trading

Back
Top Bottom