Official Bitcoin Thread

I got in LTC at 10 but holy **** ....iIm sure guys like fap that got in under 5 are crushhhhing right now
wish i did, but i do mine LTC on the side using antminer wifi router.  i get daily payouts to my coinbase, and pretty awesome seeing the payouts increase.  although the payouts are small, what happens if ltc goes 10x (which is a possibility in crypto).....it is totally worth the $49 if you need an extra wifi router while also mining ltc #doinitfortheculture  ;-)

WTF I want this

Just d/led coinbase and bought 2 ETH and 2 LTC today from my bank account. It says it will take around 8 days to transfer over to my coinbase. I got locked in at the current price of when I bought right? What happens if the price of ETH and LTC goes up or down before my pending transaction clears?

Just d/led coinbase and bought 2 ETH and 2 LTC today from my bank account. It says it will take around 8 days to transfer over to my coinbase. I got locked in at the current price of when I bought right? What happens if the price of ETH and LTC goes up or down before my pending transaction clears?

you're locked in at the price you bought it for

if it goes down, your LTC/ETH go down with it

if it goes up, yours goes up

Just sent a small test amount of BTC from coinbase to bittrex. How long does it take to appear in my bittrex account?

Thanks for always putting us on game Fap.
This - thank you sir.  I'm setup on CB Polo and Bit now still waiting for Gemini...grabbed some Sia and Mona

Trying to figure out a wallet situation for Mona

Just sent a small test amount of BTC from coinbase to bittrex. How long does it take to appear in my bittrex account?
I did the same with CB Bit and Polo today - it was about 30 mins or so for all of them

brodee....i'd put some bitcoin in this instead of eth. just saying.  
im already in it

i don't own at bitcoin man. i own about 80% ETH. and the rest in alts. (SC and Mona coin- thanks for the tip on that)

i'm probably gonna take 10% of my eth and invest it in Civic.

Fap are you getting in on the Civic ICO?

edit: i'm gonna convert the eth i want to invest into btc firs time before i send it if that's what's you meant

Last edited:
nice in the 50k club? i'm still debating how much of my eth investment to put in this
brodee....i'd put some bitcoin in this instead of eth. just saying.  
i don't own at bitcoin man. i own about 80% ETH. and the rest in alts. (SC and Mona coin- thanks for the tip on that)

i'm probably gonna take 10% of my eth and invest it in Civic.

Fap are you getting in on the Civic ICO?

edit: i'm gonna convert the eth i want to invest into btc firs time before i send it if that's what's you meant
i hear ya....its all relative, but say you put 10k into this ICO...just an example:

4 btc = 10k

28 eth = 10k

with all the grey area bitcoin is right now (sure its hitting an ATH) ...maybe segwit, fork, bitcoin core vs bitcoin unlimited, etc...all these variables...then you have ETH that currently has no issues, getting big pub, adding multi billion dollar companes to their EEA Foundation....that 28ETH may catch you some feelings later.  

**take this with a grain of salt, and I'm just voicing my opinion....good luck w/the ICO, and yes i'm in.

Set my alarm already for 9, got one question though. I was going over the site again and saw I would need a ERC-20 Compatible wallet, any advice on which I should get? It says Jaxx coming soon and says these are compatible. Myetherwallet, Mist and imtoken

Set my alarm already for 9, got one question though. I was going over the site again and saw I would need a ERC-20 Compatible wallet, any advice on which I should get? It says Jaxx coming soon and says these are compatible. Myetherwallet, Mist and imtoken
set it at 9? thats when the sale starts. you better wake up earlier then that. Im using MEW

set it at 9? thats when the sale starts. you better wake up earlier then that. Im using MEW
Lol, cool I'm going to set it for 830. Thanks for MEW

ETH experiencing major issues, and BTC still possibly in jeopardy. Shaky times in crypto.
I love it. Let it dip to high 200s and let me resell it once it skyrockets tomorrow iwth EEA3. Mastercard in the pipeline. 

Buy the rumors, sell the news. 

Back
Top Bottom