Official Bitcoin Thread

anyone find it pretty interesting (and cool) that this crypto/bitcoin thread has surpassed the Stock Market NT thread in terms of volume? :smile:

No one posts in the stock market thread, so no. I actually made a similar post in that thread, asking why there's no posts in there but this thread is very active :lol:.

I think people find the stock market really intimidating, but find cryptocurrencies more approachable for whatever reason. Lots of people I know are jumping on the crypto train, but won't even think twice about opening up a broker account and buying shares even though its extremely easy and straight forward, which cant be said about crypto.

Last edited:
Fellas

Finally back in after a few years off and I'm so lost. Wish I would have held

Where are y'all getting the best news about bitcoin from and are y'all using another exchange besides Coinbase?

Got in for 500.00 finally. I had 5k ready but didn't get through
frown.gif
oh well, more will come
$500 better then nothing. good job!

I think that civic will make a difference much faster than people are expecting. If Clear could get into the airports I don't see why Civic can't .

Last edited:
also Charlie Lee creator of Litecoin has no idea what that MIT project is about. he said anyone could have made it

No one posts in the stock market thread, so no. I actually made a similar post in that thread, asking why there's no posts in there but this thread is very active
laugh.gif

I think people find the stock market really intimidating, but find cryptocurrencies more approachable for whatever reason. Lots of people I know are jumping on the crypto train, but won't even think twice about opening up a broker account and buying shares even though its extremely easy and straight forward, which cant be said about crypto.
You don't see liquidity in the stock market like you do in crypto . 1000+% returns are unheard of in the stock market only on pump and dumps .

I put more money into crypto than my 401K , I'm not too found of the stock market (avg 7% return , 10% if your lucky) .

Back
Top Bottom