Official Bitcoin Thread

How does one go about buying SALT?
List of markets you can buy SALT from. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/salt/#markets
Just transfer your Bitcoin or Ethereum to one of those sites and exchange them for SALT.

IOTA is slowly rising up. got around 47 (coins?..shares? whatever you would call it) at around 79 cents.
Same goes for ARK. Only got 3 (coins? shares? whatever you would call it) for that.
Plan on going in big with both of these groups.

List of markets you can buy SALT from. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/salt/#markets
Just transfer your Bitcoin or Ethereum to one of those sites and exchange them for SALT.

IOTA is slowly rising up. got around 47 (coins?..shares? whatever you would call it) at around 79 cents.
Same goes for ARK. Only got 3 (coins? shares? whatever you would call it) for that.
Plan on going in big with both of these groups.

Question, how does Salt in your opinion differ from bitconnect?

I'm on my Salt Dashboard right now...and it states 1 SALT = $25

dH4ylIv.jpg
Mine says the same

My parents know what Bitcoin is. That's wild.

My parents aren't tech savvy or interested in the area at all.

Coworker just asked me how to get in.

I dunno, feels like more than a flash in the pan.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr I know very little about the tech behind any of these coins. I've followed their growth but know very little about the actual coins. If I wanted to throw a couple hundred bucks into one just to have some action riding, which one would you suggest? I'm cool with high risk/high reward. This is for fun, not for my kid's college tuition. I only have Coinbase.

Anyone trade based on technical analysis?

Bitcoin appears to be in overbought territory. I wouldn't touch it at this point for entry.

Any thoughts?

Bitcoin appears to be in overbought territory. I wouldn't touch it at this point for entry.

Any thoughts?

Overbought? I think we're just in the beginning of an S-Curve. Just like the Internet boom, just like the housing boom.....those lasted 3-7yrs...I think we're just getting started.

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep01711/figures/1

DQmVcSfmG5y1J3n3qKCkm53AbMkQiSGrU4XV8QaRbg3i3D4

Is there any reason why Bitcoin/Blockchain/Cryptocurrency can NOT achieve the above graphs/adoption??

Last edited:

Any thoughts?
There has never been anything like this, I don't put any stock in any technical analysis with crypto. This market is heavily manipulated, and has low liquidity.

Hi All, I’ve been reading up a lot about Sia and would like to invest in SiaCoin. I’m intrigued by the technology behind Sia and the problem that it solves.

I’m new to the whole cryptocurrency game. I’ve purchased some Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. I would like to purchase SiaCoin but it looks like I can only purchase it with BTC. My question is how does the fluctuation of BTC’s dollar value affect SiaCoin? One Siacoin is worth $0.006150 and 0.00000064 BTC. If the price of BTC goes down, will that negatively impact the price of Siacoin?

Thanks in advance!

Based on my experience trading, it has made a huge run in a short time on low volume. I expect it to consolidate near 7700-8000 before the next leg up. Will look to add more at that point.

I think the run in cryptocurrencies is basically done. Too many competing cryptocurrencies are saturating the market.

Look out below.

Bitcoin is at $8,000 and people think it is going to $100,000, ignoring all the competing cryptocurrencies and the endless supply of them.

I'll be back in a year and we will see if bitcoin is higher or lower. I bet it is lower.

I'm not talking about 6 months from now, I'm talking 1-2 years from now.

Everyone knows what a bitcoin is, now Wall Street is pumping up the price for the impending crash.

Look out below...its gonna crash...it’ll be 500-1000....

We get it man, you HATE or caught feelings on bitcoin someway some how, but i can never understand why a person just acts negative when others are eating and caking. Weird. Like cant u just pout on the sidelines? Or you feel you have the need to be heard? Maybe i’ll try it sometime and go into another NT thread and be an emo and try to go “against the grain” to be cool. Ur cool bro, u dont like btc or have an infatuation with it going down... thats awesome! Ur special, remember that.

Why get so defensive if you are so confident in bitcoin?

Is this a discussion thread about bitcoin or is it only for people that think bitcoin is going to $1,000,000?

Please put a disclaimer on the first page or topic line if it is the latter.

Back
Top Bottom