Official Bitcoin Thread

Coinbase is launching an investigation internally on the BCH insider trade. :lol:

I’m going to tell you one time only. I need someone to requote this for later.

Today is the day! I’m putting it all on BCH.

When CB enables the BCH buys...BCH will go to numbers you’ve almost saw yesterday.

I’m going to ride @fapmasterjr prediction of ETH and LTC too.

Time to change your lives....I’m not telling y’all what to do but for me...we will see what happens!

Last edited:
Coinbase is launching an investigation internally on the BCH insider trade. :lol:

I’m going to tell you one time only. I need someone to requote this for later.

Today is the day! I’m putting it all on BCH.

When CB enables the BCH buys...BCH will go to numbers you’ve almost saw yesterday.

I’m going to ride @fapmasterjr prediction of ETH and LTC too.

Time to change your lives....I’m not telling y’all what to do but for me...we will see what happens!

Im thinking about buying some ether, transferring to bittrex, and copping some BCH there before coinbase opens up BCH buys

Got $2000 more to throw in...already have 4.5 ltc...debating on spilitting it between ltc and eth or just throwing it all on some more ltc

Got $2000 more to throw in...already have 4.5 ltc...debating on spilitting it between ltc and eth or just throwing it all on some more ltc
This moment in time? I'd buy 2 ethers and a litecoin. Or throw that all in BCH in anticipation for this pump

Hope no one panic sold BTC. Careful for BCH as well. This happened couple months back and BCH crashed after the pump, don't invest too much if you didn't get in before the pump. I'm personally not going to touch it until the value settles.

Hope no one panic sold BTC. Careful for BCH as well. This happened couple months back and BCH crashed after the pump, don't invest too much if you didn't get in before the pump. I'm personally not going to touch it until the value settles.

From $600 to $1200 to $1900 back down to $1500 then $1200. Then stayed in $1300-1500 for awhile.

I wouldnt call that a crash :lol:

Last edited:
From $600 to $1200 to $1900 back down to $1500 then $1200. Then stayed in $1300-1500 for awhile.

I wouldnt call that a crash :lol:

You'd be surprised how many people bought at 1900 to try to ride the wave and sold when it dropped down to 1200. I mean jesus people freaked because BTC dropped 10% yesterday

You'd be surprised how many people bought at 1900 to try to ride the wave and sold when it dropped down to 1200. I mean jesus people freaked because BTC dropped 10% yesterday

That's why I'm trying to buy BCH on bittrex and the current price before it opens up on coinbase.

Moved all my BTC to bittrex in hoping to make the switch. MAN this **** is so slow, gonna be Christmas before it's available :lol:

Them emotions will do it..

Gotta hodl!!

Putting my money where my mouth is!

68CF643A-7F7D-4F98-AF8D-4554712C22B5.jpeg

Maybe a n00b question, but arent the practical reasons of higher fees and slower speeds going to eventually be what allows other coins to overshadow BTC

Is it a good time to buy bitecoin at 18k????
I wouldnt.... I'm not actually... if you have some cash, cop some ethereum or ltc to get your feet wet... bitcoin has to have a correction to at least 13k.... too many soft hands out there waiting for it to go to 20k but I don't think that will occur til the next wave...

Btw, why coinbase add bitcoin cash but we can't purchase any?

That's why I'm trying to buy BCH on bittrex and the current price before it opens up on coinbase.

Moved all my BTC to bittrex in hoping to make the switch. MAN this **** is so slow, gonna be Christmas before it's available :lol:

Bunch of people who are getting free BCH are also going to unload on coinbase too. Just don't go ham is all im saying lol. I'm selling the small amount BCH they gave me when I get the chance, then wait and see what happens

Strap in

Will BCH moon or dump?
How will LTC move with the CLee news?

The Ver pump machine will be in full effect today.

Actually surprised at LTCs strength rn - thought people would panic sell with the misinformation/fud.

Gonna be a wild ride good luck fellas

Bunch of people who are getting free BCH are also going to unload on coinbase too. Just don't go ham is all im saying lol. I'm selling the small amount BCH they gave me when I get the chance, then wait and see what happens

Yeah I have like no BTC. Only like .015 worth that was leftover from selling altcoins that somehow amounted to something :lol:

I didn't follow the recommendation of Fap, but I been following it.

LSK from 8 bucks when he mentioned it to 21.

There have been some others that have dropped gems.

Dash is also at 1620+, things to come for LTC and ETH?

Hot diggiity damn....

Block chain is soooo slow, been over an hour trying to send Bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex

Knowing me I prolly put in the wrong addy smh. Even tho when I click the blockcypher link in coinbase it is able to verify the address I sent it to

Never got an email confirmation that I was sending the Bitcoin either and coinbase usually does that

Back
Top Bottom