Official Bitcoin Thread

Raiblocks is going off this week and hasn't even been added to most major exchanges. Trying to be patient and wait for it to correct before I add more since I got in at $3
wow nice gains bro... I'd sell off soon and just hop back in once it corrects.

My current alts:
ICX- real world application NOW. Not in a year they have an idea to build something
DBC- from NEO block chain, so backed by NEO. quick profit, got in at 7 cents yesterday , nearly doubled now. Good team with AI based tech.
Neo- great coin still undervalued.

Got my eye on : drgn backed by Disney developer, still under 2$, been raising quick

My current alts:
ICX- real world application NOW. Not in a year they have an idea to build something
DBC- from NEO block chain, so backed by NEO. quick profit, got in at 7 cents yesterday , nearly doubled now. Good team with AI based tech.
Neo- great coin still undervalued.

Got my eye on : drgn backed by Disney developer, still under 2$, been raising quick
what kind of disney developer

Consider $DP, $DALC, $GPL(all on Cryptopia), hopping on $DAV(Lending coin doing REALLY well. Just don't do any loans.), and stocking up on $TRX while it's in accumulation. You're welcome.

I have to finally get some Tron and Salt. I just got my Trezor and need to get to work on setting up all this.

Shout out to all the people that challenged me when I have been a voice of opposition to cryptocurrencies for a long time. It is good to get other opinions.

Also, I just watched Banking on Bitcoin the other day. It was pretty good. It was interesting to look back on all the times that bitcoin dropped and people thought it would go nowhere. I have no doubt that even if I got in at a penny. I would have bailed out by at least $200.

I have to finally get some Tron and Salt. I just got my Trezor and need to get to work on setting up all this.

Shout out to all the people that challenged me when I have been a voice of opposition to cryptocurrencies for a long time. It is good to get other opinions.

Also, I just watched Banking on Bitcoin the other day. It was pretty good. It was interesting to look back on all the times that bitcoin dropped and people thought it would go nowhere. I have no doubt that even if I got in at a penny. I would have bailed out by at least $200.
I think most of us started hesitant about his stuff. I know I gave fap a lot of flack early on. This is a great industry though.

Yeah xvg has too much manipulation going on. I wonder if I keep selling in the 20s and buying in the teens how much I could build it.

Care to share more info?

I'm going through the website, but where's this 28x figure coming from?
I guess i could of clarified that.. Thats my price target of $.30 for 2018 at current price of .02
Highly highly doubt that it'll stay .02 for 2018. Even if it reaches .04. Still 2x gains. Just hodl.
Not financial advice but
Been pretty good with my picks. Enjin coin when it wad at around. .06 and when ethend was at. 04.

I like low risk high reward coins.
Again, N.F.A. .. Research for your own decision

A couple of questions from a noob who wants to get in on this alt cc wave. There is definitely some quick money to be made here. Just need some help....

1. Is there one platform I can do all these exchanges on? If so which one do you recommend (lowest fees?)
2. Do any of the alt currencies allow for a USD conversion?

A couple of questions from a noob who wants to get in on this alt cc wave. There is definitely some quick money to be made here. Just need some help....

1. Is there one platform I can do all these exchanges on? If so which one do you recommend (lowest fees?)
2. Do any of the alt currencies allow for a USD conversion?

I think the majority here uses Binance. And personally i think its the best exchange out.
And second bittrex.. But from what i currently know.. They arent accepting new users in thr platform at the moment. I could be wrong. But their exhange isnt all that great imo. And as far as all in one transaction in one platform. It really depends if the coin you're interested in is available in that exchange. It varies.

Binance and bittrex converts back to bitcoin or Ethereum when sold (depends on which you prefer)

Back
Top Bottom