Official Bitcoin Thread

https://breyercapital.com/portfolio/

All the way down in the crypto section :pimp: :pimp:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breyer

897F88E9-ABD8-408C-9B29-7E18CBFCCF3E.png

:pimp: :pimp:

Recovering a bit :nthat:

Sometimes I wanna step away and not check anything for weeks or months but it's too addicting :rofl:

:lol: So ppl now slowly exiting the trx bandwagon? **** is comedy to me.

And yes crypto will end badly for a lot of ppl. You think clueless ppl doubling their profits on garbage coins in a few days is sustainable? 90% of startups fail and that's not going to be any different with crypto.

That's what I've been trying to tell cats who have turned sour on LTC. This is exactly what happened with eth last year

Right, so the question is when? :lol:

I feel comfortable investing in Ltc because I feel like it’s safe...worst case scenario is what we’re seeing now, consolidating (stagnant).

One day I am going to wake up and find LTC skyrocketing with numbers +400 smh :smh:

I’m loving Neo though, bought a few coins at 94.XX and it’s been pretty consistent

Buffett frontin’ he own hella bitcoins and I know that for a facto! He just out here tryna be greedy again how you think he got so rich :rofl:

Funny how my portfolio is heavy in two pretty opposite coins rn - TRX and VEN

I need what they both provide lol

Loving VENs long term potential and quiet gains and unannounced announcements. Then you got the flash instability and hype of TRON on the other end.

Fun times we are living in- we should all be able to look back at these “dips” and “corrections” and laugh in a few years.

That's what I've been trying to tell cats who have turned sour on LTC. This is exactly what happened with eth last year
it’s in a wedge draw a trend line from the high all the way down and one up from support all the way up. When it breaks out of that wedge it’ll run, pull back retest and breakout for real if it holds he break point.

it took Buffett ten years to own Apple but he’s not wrong about some people getting destroyed.

Buffett frontin’ he own hella bitcoins and I know that for a facto! He just out here tryna be greedy again how you think he got so rich :rofl:
doubtful Buffett truly only invests in what he knows. It took him forever to get into Apple because he didn’t know enough about it.

Delta giving me VEN ath alerts multiple times a day. Need to shift some things over to it but other holdings are just too red.

:lol: So ppl now slowly exiting the trx bandwagon? **** is comedy to me.

And yes crypto will end badly for a lot of ppl. You think clueless ppl doubling their profits on garbage coins in a few days is sustainable? 90% of startups fail and that's not going to be any different with crypto.

The coin is actually making realistic growth to be honest, especially when you factor in where the coin was 2 months ago. All that is happening is the coin is consolidating where should've been before it's meteoric rise and is still up %100 since the surge less than 2 weeks ago.

Of course it's like any other coin out there, if you chase the herd during an upward tick looking for quick gains you'll usually end up disappointed.

Sun is a huge shill lol, he announced their partnership with game.com, which was specifically made for tron lol. I know people made lots of money but tread carefully, they like to overexagerate their annoucements

Just got my funds,what should I buy on Binance right now.So many choices.I was looking at XLM

Back
Top Bottom