Official Bitcoin Thread

I don't see Bitcoin remaining around $5000 or more, it's pretty affordable to purchase a whole Bitcoin at that point and I'm sure a lot of people will buy. Would be a hell of a good investment.

With all the markets taking a beating I'd imagine the majority are going to be more cautious with re entry.

I'm writing off any expectations of this year being massively profitable. Got no choice but to be content with the long game.

the whales are laughing at team hodl as they take your money and wait you out. i dont think BTC cracks 10k again this year based on my own fear index.

the common folk dont wanna open themselves uo to this kinda exposure for miderate gains. the parabola is over and so is all the new eager money.

I’m not losing no sleep behind this...

This.

Invested money i don't need and still have a big chunk of my investment in the regular markets (which are going down as well but it's part of the game).

I'm in it for the long run

The stock market will be cut in half this year... a dollar bubble is about to pop off... once the fed raises interest rates a flood of epic proportions will crush investors.

the whales are laughing at team hodl as they take your money and wait you out. i dont think BTC cracks 10k again this year based on my own fear index.

the common folk dont wanna open themselves uo to this kinda exposure for miderate gains. the parabola is over and so is all the new eager money.

You might be right.

But it wouldn't even take new money to get BTC back to 10k by the end of the week. 'Team hodl' could easily take care of that.

We can collectively as a NT group drive the price of bitcoin up to $30k by filling each other’s bids of .00000001 of a bitcoin.

We can collectively as a NT group drive the price of bitcoin up to $30k by filling each other’s bids of .00000001 of a bitcoin.

200.gif

Not sure if SRS...
:lol:

Bruh I’m sure most NTers ain’t put up more than 2k FIAT...lol to think NT would drive up BTC...I’m weakkk

Not sure if SRS...
:lol:

Bruh I’m sure most NTers ain’t put up more than 2k FIAT...lol to think NT would drive up BTC...I’m weakkk

I was joking but it can be done:

We just have to fill the put the bids in and remove them. And, then fill a few in between.

Have you ever tried to buy when the price was running up? Then suddenly the price drops...and then suddenly it jumps back up?

You can tell when the market is being manipulated, but a lot of people can’t. They just see the percentage gains.

This is how whales do it easily...

Peoplestart these telegram groups to do exactly what im saying.... just the people in the group dont realize they are being used as pawns in pump and dump.

Back
Top Bottom