Official Bitcoin Thread

Plenty of factors; more regulations, more countries even banning cryptocurrency, too many alts getting out which affects Bitcoin heavily, scams and price manipulation, people willing to cash out if it reaches a certain price, after all, the point of this is to make that extra money. Once BTC reached $20k, what happened? Guys gotta cut it out :lol:

The point is to have a store of wealth that is liquid and is not backed by $20 Trillion in debt.

Plenty of factors; more regulations, more countries even banning cryptocurrency, too many alts getting out which affects Bitcoin heavily, scams and price manipulation, people willing to cash out if it reaches a certain price, after all, the point of this is to make that extra money. Once BTC reached $20k, what happened? Guys gotta cut it out :lol:

So investestors and experts project 100k in a year or two, but you know best based on NOTHING but your own experience....AIGHT MAN...I think I’ll take your word for it then....just sold everything...lol

BTC is about to be $9200...time to make a play, if you have BTC

The irony!

865C3B8E-0193-4BE5-AC38-6849158D379C.jpeg

Last edited:
Global market cap 440,201,280,343!!!!

We just need btc to recover to about $14k and then the Alts will moon!

We all understand, when btc goes down alts drop. When btc goes up alts drop..

Finally got it now :lol:

wow...hope no one here used bitgrail...

get your long term holds off ****ing exchanges. just pay the damn fee.

DE3BE70A-5088-47F0-8C06-904C38580B25.jpeg

BCH going back up :pimp:

#RoadBackTo4100 :smh: :lol:

Today a coworker told me “make sure you file taxes for those crypto gains >D“ like come on... stop trying to be a smart ***

The best way for me to tell if the market is bouncing back is if XRP is moving :lol:

What’s the feeling on the trajectory XRP??

This cryptonary ***** on insta is CONVINCED XRP will be #1 in the marketcap and will hit $20 :nerd:

What’s the feeling on the trajectory XRP??

This cryptonary ***** on insta is CONVINCED XRP will be #1 in the marketcap and will hit $20 :nerd:

He’s a huge XRP supporter...so he’s biased.

A lot of what he say makes sense. However like many, he’s off sometimes. I’m unsure what is being spoken in his mastermind group.

Back
Top Bottom