Official Bitcoin Thread

Sounds smart when that would probably be the bottom for bitcoin. If you aren’t willing to add to something on a dip, you’re in it for the wrong reasons.

There’s a fundemental difference between averaging down into a holding that’s undervalued compared to catching a dropping knife.

It would probably be the bottom based on what? Technical analysis? Fundamental analysis? Valuation?

Non of those metrics can apply to cryptos.
Technical? The charts just show you what’s happened in the past.

Fundamentals? There is none, just demand vs supply

Valuation? You can’t invest in cryptos because they’re not value adding assets to begin with. You’re just hoping to buy it and sell it to someone else for more.

People need to realize, when bitcoin and all the other coins were making new highs every week, there wasn’t too much pressure from the selling side. Now just for bitcoin to get back to 10k, it will have to struggle through the selling pressure of people who still holding and waiting to sell when they break even.

High supply you don’t need the token to use the service. There’s a ceiling but we’re far enough away from it that it’s worth the trade. Just can’t expect it to moon.

Few ICO's keeping our funds hostage or not listing on exchanges because of this current market.

On the one hand it's great because there's a much better chance of getting x3 or more in a bullish market.

On the other hand, I'm broke. :lol:

Looking at Ontology do it's thing and I can't get in.

Also keeping an eye on WAN, SWH, ICON and FOTA

I believe we'll stay in a bear market for a while.

People got scared with that drop from ATH and the FUD is high.

Let's hope I'm wrong.

Xvg is being exploited by miners hacking flaws in the code. Coin is basically hardworking right now. Gotta love this ****bag.

Im not all invested like yall but anyways i havent opened my coinebase account in a while until today.

Iegit made a sad face :lol:

Ya'll got keep stacking don't worry bout prices... been reading up on manipulation in this market and it definitely running rampant right now..

There are a few whales out there who don't want to see 10,000 btc right now...

The prices go down all at the same time each day to the point where I feel like if the market acts like this for the next couple months I might start day trading... cause its almost comical...

India FUD is making some of the big coins sell for a big discount on the Zebpay exchange.

Looks like only Indians can use the exchange but if I had funds I'll definitely think about getting on there for arbitrage.

Back
Top Bottom