Official Bitcoin Thread

EOS heads:

On June 2, EOS.IO (EOS) will launch its blockchain and new token.

If you have not already done so, you must “map” your old EOS tokens by June 1.
Mapping means linking your Ethereum address where you hold your current EOS tokens to your EOS public address.

If you do not act by June 1, your EOS tokens will be worthless.

Please note: This only applies to readers who previously purchased EOS. EOS is currently a hold. If you have not yet purchased EOS, we recommend waiting until it comes back within buying range.

You have two options.

Map your tokens yourself. The process involves a few steps, but it’s the most secure way to get your new EOS tokens.

You can use EOS Authority to verify your tokens have been mapped.

Or you can move your EOS to an exchange that will map them for you, like Binance. All you need to do is leave your coins on the exchange until after the EOS blockchain goes live on June 2.
Important Note: Please be aware there is always the small possibility that an exchange has a technical issue and can’t do the conversion. Under this scenario, your tokens would be worthless. That’s why we recommend mapping your own tokens as the safest way to ensure you receive your new EOS tokens.

Remember there is always a risk to leaving your coins on an exchange. So if you choose to move them to the Binance exchange, move your tokens back to a secure wallet once the process is over.

Action to Take: Map your EOS.IO (EOS) tokens immediately or move them to the Binance exchange.

Okay, so for better or worse I get intrigued by crypto and/or Bitcoin in pop culture. Supposedly the Superfly remake tells the story of street hustler who made his come up largely through funneling his money through crypto.

Now whether the movie is decent or not I couldn't care less, but I am eager to see what kind of hype, if any, this brings to the crypto landscape.

display

upload_2018-5-31_9-31-33.png

upload_2018-6-1_9-26-29.png

upload_2018-6-1_9-21-46.png

Congrats to anyone who got in. It's mooning right now. The power of Binance.

Also I'm beginning to prefer Coin Gecko to Coin Market Cap. More accurate data and better Ux as a whole IMO.

Back
Top Bottom