Official Bitcoin Thread

"bought in at 10k, it drops to 3k... *****es about bitcoin/crypto.....goes to 14k...buys more crypto." G T F O

giphy.gif

I've been stacking but I didn't think the uptrend would occur so fast. I was thinking next year.

basic logic of a risk taker, gambler, entrepreneur, hustler.....

- if you can "risk" $$$ and have it possibly flip 10x in "x" amount of years.... DO IT. What is the downfall?

example: Just a 5k risk say in 5yrs could net you 50k

positives: you make $$$
negatives: you lose a balance...say it goes down under 75%....woopty doo.

** 5k for some of you is 10 Supreme pieces...or 7 Yeezys. Do you.

Last edited:
Seen an article on robinhood about GameStop and a bunch of other stores taking bitcoin payment now. But I think in a other country rn

Has btc transactions been getting faster?
not necessarily but its been 99.99999 percent operational since its inception and that cannot be said about most other payment services. BTC can be helped by the sidechains"dapps" and atomic swaps currently in the process of helping bitcoin with the the issue of scaling.

Can’t really compare ltc and eth. Totally different.
Not comparing at all... Just stating that these cryptos can facililtate the use case of btc...

ethereum can pay people in btc via smart contracts

litecoin can swap with btc instantaneously for a seamless transaction.

Not comparing at all... Just stating that these cryptos can facililtate the use case of btc...

ethereum can pay people in btc via smart contracts

litecoin can swap with btc instantaneously for a seamless transaction.

That wasn’t for you. More for the guy asking eth or ltc. Should’ve quoted lol

Just logged into binance and withdraw/deposit says "suspend". How long do you guys think this will go on for?

Back
Top Bottom