Official Bitcoin Thread

Ya I feel like these big wicks are just a function of long/short traders getting rekt while potentially filing their low/high bids on their other accounts

14k by end of day
068E5523-B054-42D9-BCE7-55E53CDB9CC3.gif

The volatility is insane. I don't know how y'all can do it. Just as quickly it rises, it can fall. People being excited that the price is nearly approaching an all time high? Wait til it actually does, then get excited. Do y'all have other stocks? I have a few stocks who have struggled over the years. They're finally reaching yearly highs.

Anyone remember the gold thread. People got hyped thinking it would rise to $10k-$20k. I sense Bitcoin will reach it's prior high and cycle back down.

If you've been around long enough you get immune to the price swings, especially if you held all through the last bear market. The volatility doesn't phase me at all anymore, let it drop to 0, i've already made peace with losing all that i've invested in it. I watch the charts for entertainment more than anything.

As volatile as it is, it was around $1000 when I first got in and it never went below $3000 after the crash. Now it's at $13k. Just take profits and don't worry about it. The volatility actually creates more opportunities to make money

my account went from 2k last year to 19k I ain't even phased about these dips. It's gonna be 20k soon. I'm just pissed I didn't catch the sell off in time.

I haven’t touched any crypto since 2017 and back then had things spread in different wallets.

Coinbase, Jaxx, etc. if I wanted to consolidate into one platform, what would be the best option? Best to buy/sell with all the fees?

The volatility is insane. I don't know how y'all can do it. Just as quickly it rises, it can fall. People being excited that the price is nearly approaching an all time high? Wait til it actually does, then get excited. Do y'all have other stocks? I have a few stocks who have struggled over the years. They're finally reaching yearly highs.

Anyone remember the gold thread. People got hyped thinking it would rise to $10k-$20k. I sense Bitcoin will reach it's prior high and cycle back down.

Everything seems to be at an all time high right now. I know the saying goes you can time the market but damn, stacking chips to go in once it dips.

Have about 3k ready to invest. Is it going to retract some more, or should I just go for it now? Should I put a little bit into eth?

Have about 3k ready to invest. Is it going to retract some more, or should I just go for it now? Should I put a little bit into eth?

Buying only on red days is a basic principle you can use...

However only roll the dice if you can live with a further fall in price

Bitcoin is nothing like gold or stocks

Back
Top Bottom