Official Bitcoin Thread

over 2billion is in DEFI now.

Red Dot has been posted on planb model.

Like I've mentioned in past....i believe 2021 going to be insane. Doesn't mean 2020 can't start the initial move ..... its obvious defi and staking is the wave. find the likely culprits that you feel will succeed. for me:

cosmos
chainlink
ethereum
rune
qtum

of course DCA into bitcoin is on auto. flourish bros.

Last edited:
If you haven't been stacking now is the time...

For those not sure what's gonna be hot in the next bullrun, anything in the top 20 is a sure thing for some decent returns... If you're trying to get rich, Bitcoin will not get you there alone....

My top 5 coins for 2021
1. Xrp
2. Xlm
3. Chain link ( I don't hold any, yet)
4. Ethereum
5. Litecoin

Outside of chain link the others are usual suspects...

If we see Bitcoin at 100k at the end of 2021 or sometime in 2022... Sky's the limit

If you haven't been stacking now is the time...

For those not sure what's gonna be hot in the next bullrun, anything in the top 20 is a sure thing for some decent returns... If you're trying to get rich, Bitcoin will not get you there alone....

My top 5 coins for 2021
1. Xrp
2. Xlm
3. Chain link ( I don't hold any, yet)
4. Ethereum
5. Litecoin

Outside of chain link the others are usual suspects...

If we see Bitcoin at 100k at the end of 2021 or sometime in 2022... Sky's the limit

Don't forget about $RIOT as it tracks chainlink

When do we hop back on the Tron wave boyz? :nerd:

still riding it lol. It's been a wild. Caught the first run from .04 up to .19 and foolishly didn't take any profit.

Been DCA'ing each coin a bit throughout the last couple years so my positions are ready for the next run.

Currently hodling:

BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, XRP, XLM, BAT, TRX, VET, NANO, ICX, MAN, NEO

Want to get into LINK & ETC but i'm planning some big purchases in the near future and I have enough skin in crypto already

Only have a weekly Bitcoin and Ethereum purchase. I’m not doing this with alt coins again. May research a couple but nothing like last time

This hack is legitimately wild. They had to have gotten into an employee's account with administrative level access. Did this person not have 2FA on? Also lol @ Jack Dorsey not saying ****.

Back
Top Bottom