Official Bitcoin Thread

MoneyGram International (NASDAQ:MGI) spikes up 16% after announcing a partnership with Uber (UBER +0.5%) to provide drivers and delivery couriers a discount on digital money transfers.
Anyone who earns on Uber's platform including the Driver app, Uber Eats, Uber Freight, and Uber Works is eligible for the discount.
The promotional partnership initially launches in the U.s., Canada, Australia, and the U.K.

$9999.995
A5B35344-1173-4D10-8F41-1AB127F9FF4D.png

We are were I said we should be. Everyone on the web was so bearish that we would go back to 8.5 before we got to 10k.... That's why the market moved up... Always the opposite of what's gonna happen.

Not sure on the next move.

Probably gonna keep buying xrp as it isn't moving much... Xlm is a buy as well.... IbM world wire will run on stellar ... If that ain't a 10 year hold I don't know what is.

We are were I said we should be. Everyone on the web was so bearish that we would go back to 8.5 before we got to 10k.... That's why the market moved up... Always the opposite of what's gonna happen.

Probably gonna keep buying xrp as it isn't moving much... Xlm is a buy as well.... IbM world wire will run on stellar ... If that ain't a 10 year hold I don't know what is.

What exchange do you buy your xrp from?

Sure you did :lol: . You don’t got the answers, only predicting and then coming back with the chest out “I told you so”. Yall dudes are annoying the space doing this and it sounds amateurish.

Coinbase just lowered their USDC reward from 1.25% to .15%

I see why coinbase gets hate.

As btc gets to 10k like clockwork coinbase down.

Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT) purchases an additional 1,000 Bitmain S19 Pro Antminer for $2.3M.

Riot funded the acquisition with available working capital and has no long-term debt.

By Q4, without any further miner purchases, Riot estimates its aggregate operating hash rate will be ~567 petahash per second (PH/s), consuming 14.2 megawatts of power, assuming full deployment of the total 7,040 next-generation miners.

This would represent an estimated 467% over Riot's average mining hash rate as of late 2019 and an efficiency rating of 38.6 joules per terahash ("J/TH") versus 98 J/TH in 2019.

Expects the additional S19 Pro and S19 3,040 miners will be deployed in H2 2020 and are estimated to represent more than 56% of Riot's total hashing capacity.

Back
Top Bottom