Official Bitcoin Thread

Just as easy as he can send out a tweet in support of Bitcoin, he can say dump Bitcoin right now and cause the **** to plummet. I don’t care for **** like that or that kind of power.

It’s one thing to shill doge on your personal account but that 1.5 billi was from TESLA books.

He’s wild but he ain’t tryna **** up his babies (companies)

In other news ETH cme futures launched today and no one gives a **** :lol:

That was monumental (BTC futures) in the last Bull run.

Yea theres no faking the funk on a purchase

i dun goofed not getting in on this last yr

watching from the sidelines now

This doesn’t happen to the same degree with stocks. If Kim K were to publicly endorse Doge, it would moon. If she were to do that with a stock, she’d be investigated. A random IG personality with a following can cause **** to change quickly with too little ease. I don’t like that.

Bruh some random dude in a forum with million of followers took GME from 20$-500$

the stock market has become pretty volatile too and pumps and dumps are happening all the time not much different than crypto.

Never understood this way of thinking. Even if u don't own a full coin you can make a lot of money with BTC.

People who bought half a coin 3 months ago at are up twice as much money as they put in with ease. I don't even own a full coin and I'm up 1k today.

Not to mention the ripple effects the rise of BTCs increase that is almost sure to effect the ALTs. I'm an ETH guy and although it takes a while to impact the change almost always occurs so I'm ready for it.

Like many others have alluded, the only bad thing about this new pump is that it throws off my DCA'ing. There will always be a pushback though. Just gotta see where the chips fall. I've bought fractional BTC at precious highs and I ain't scared enough to stop yet.

Exactly. Thats why people in here love these altcoins. They think they missed the boat on bitcoin so they run to the altcoins so they can say they own hundreds of trx and doge etc

How do we get rid of this mentality that you missed the boat on bitcoin?

Even if you miss the dip it’s just going higher and higher until it levels out and then it’ll drop and then higher. Buy in whenever IMO

Exactly. Thats why people in here love these altcoins. They think they missed the boat on bitcoin so they run to the altcoins so they can say they own hundreds of trx and doge etc

How do we get rid of this mentality that you missed the boat on bitcoin?

A lot of people don't understand fractional shares of anything (I partially blame this on poor schools, at least in my area, people always struggle with the idea of fractions).

You have to explain that you don't need to own a whole coin in order to benefit from the appreciation in value. If you buy 1/10th of a bitcoin at 1k ($100) and it appreciates to 40k (somewhat current price), your $100 investment is now worth 4k. That's a better ROI than you would've made just about anywhere other than the lottery in roughly a 4 year turn around.

Obviously the more the more you put in initially the more you would've benefitted but the same holds true today. If you buy whatever fractional shares you can afford now you will be happier when bitcoin hits it's estimated value of 100k in the future.

Bought BTC today instead of a breakfast sandwich.

Team DCA. Bought BTC today instead of Magma Air Max 1s which continue to allude me somehow. Finally got an acceptable offer on ebay and now I'm flaking for more crypto. Such is life.

Ya fractional shares are relatively new too and those don't even apply to all equity trading platforms.

wish i had more dry powder for the dip yesterday fauck!!

What would the masses think of Bitcoin if it were displayed and talked about in Satoshi terms instead? I bet EVERYONE and their mother would have zero hesitation in getting in at that point.

What would the masses think of Bitcoin if it were displayed and talked about in Satoshi terms instead? I bet EVERYONE and their mother would have zero hesitation in getting in at that point.
I wonder if the masses will ever fully gravitate towards Bitcoin or if there will just simply be more uses for it for those who are already knowledgeable of it and it’s importance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom