Official Bitcoin Thread

I haven't posted in here or messed around with my crypto for several years, but I checked in my ZEN wallet, I have 350+ zen in there and it equates to >25k now.. :wow:. I literally set it and forget it. I have a nano ledger I need to find with a bunch of random crypto investments from 4 years ago, need to find that and my key.. could be several thousand on there. Going to check if I have any left over on the trading websites I was on before when I can

I bit the bullet and put my shilling hat on.
I'm whitelisting in every IDO I see that has potential now :lol:

Life would've been so much easier if I was active last year.
Learnt my lesson and looking forward to the next Bear.

Yeah I think I’m definitely going to get into pumping and dumping the alts. Seems like an easy way to build up my small stash of BTC.

anyhow, I made a deposit on crypto.com via bank transfer (made the mistake of buying crypto on Wealthsimple when I first started so I cashed it out).My transfer on my bank still says “Pending” meaning crypto.com hasn’t accepted it yet. When I emailed them, they asked me to provide the reference number from my bank so they could add it to my fiat wallet . The thing is, this number isn’t generated until the money is received, which crypto.com has not done yet. I’ve gone back and forth with them for 2 weeks and their CSRs still can’t grasp this concept.It is like talking to a wall.

Damn fam.. Just looked through some crypto prices anf what i had before the great crash.. Which i sild all anf never entered..

Bnb was at 5 now 400+ lol damn

I had a ton of and i mean tooonnnssss of aave formerly known as ethlend

Gonna go now and cry

Once my Polkadot and Kusama bags are sufficiently packed. I'm diving into the Solana ecosystem. Just seeing positive things about it constantly.
Great network effect. SOL and SRM are my first targets.

I've got my eye on IDO launchpad projects too. Polkastarter, PAID Network, Trustswap, Duckdao, BSCPad have made a lot of money.
PAID has done a 140x from private sale and even did a 2x after getting hacked. :lol:

It's too late for them but I'm looking to the future. The market might be saturated but I still think these can do well if they get marketing or investment from the parent platform.
None of these are out yet but definitely a good idea to try and get into the IDO or presale for these and there's enough time to do research.

Once my Polkadot and Kusama bags are sufficiently packed. I'm diving into the Solana ecosystem. Just seeing positive things about it constantly.
Great network effect. SOL and SRM are my first targets.

I've got my eye on IDO launchpad projects too. Polkastarter, PAID Network, Trustswap, Duckdao, BSCPad have made a lot of money.
PAID has done a 140x from private sale and even did a 2x after getting hacked. :lol:

It's too late for them but I'm looking to the future. The market might be saturated but I still think these can do well if they get marketing or investment from the parent platform.
None of these are out yet but definitely a good idea to try and get into the IDO or presale for these and there's enough time to do research.

Solstarter i’m on for sure.

Likewise i’ve been hearing some smart people talking up that whole ecosystem.

Besides which i’m about done with these bum *** Polkastarter IDO’s i keep getting overlooked on :lol:

Moved off it in 2020. Had these same thoughts haha if i had my LTC bag in TRX id be buying a boat today

i converted my xrp to ltc back with that news about delisting from coinbase. i didn't have much so didnt sweat it. It aint hurting me to hold ltc

Back
Top Bottom