Official Bitcoin Thread

Me too man. I downloaded Gemini when JRS mentioned it, it was around .02 cents at that time. All my payment info was already submitted. Just kept procrastinating and didn’t buy anything. I must not like making money like that.

i got 290,252,567 ELON. Joke coin sure but it was just the money I had leftover from free rewards on Coinbase anyways

edit- dumb move, I should have just bought real DOGECOIN

Last edited:
My bank is too wack to have plaid so I just buy with a card because I’m too lazy to set up wire transfer.

maybe one day they’ll get with the times. :lol: Small credit union problems.

I can always withdraw to Coinbase if need be but I’m not. Hodl gang.

Name my token stack pictured below and no lie I will send you $$ .

I'll be hella surprise if someone gets this so the reward will be $100 in BNB (hint). Ya'll can buy that DOGE

GL

stackola.png

Can't believe Doge is surging while real cryptos are stalling or declining. It's become a game for a lot of retail investors

What exchanges are you guys using for the altcoins? I've got an account with Coinbase, but would happily change to another for more tradable coins. So far only in ETH and BTC. Looking to take a small risk on some alts now.

For some people in the USA depending on what state they live in you can find alt. coins on binance.us. Another good exchange would be kucoin if you want Telcoin etc. $tel to the moon!

Also, look into Atomic Wallet to swap coins on their anon exchange!

Back
Top Bottom