Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m curious cuz I’m new to this , I deposited 100 bucks to buy amp into Gemini but it shows I only purchased 96 bucks or so, what happened to the rest 4 bucks ?

I’m curious cuz I’m new to this , I deposited 100 bucks to buy amp into Gemini but it shows I only purchased 96 bucks or so, what happened to the rest 4 bucks ?

Fees. Sounds like you deposited via credit/debit? That will run you at last 3%.

Connect your bank account and deposit via ACH for free instead.

Also activate Gemini Active Trader in your settings. Your trading fees will drop from something like 1.5% to 0.35%.

Do you have to buy off active trader to get the lower fees or is the app lowered too once I activated it?

Bought some sushi back, the more I read here, just the more I like.

there are a lot of interesting use cases being developed on this protocol

you can stake your sushi and get whatever the yield is that day, or you can stake it, then take the xsushi you converted and stack that into Aave to get twice the yield.

you can create your own lending market, pick the coin you want to lend out, the collateral you want to see, and collect interest from short sellers. This is imperative for any bear market activity if you’re a long term hodler (downside is it’s not every token, but best believe I’m lending my amp on there).

there’s the multi chain usages being developed. Matic, fathom

there’s margin trading, token launchpad in development, nft artist platform, yfi merger (rumored metawallet that is gasless thanks to kp3r)

maybe I’m missing something, but from what they’re building alone, this is incredibly undervalued and could be a big winner next cycle if they continue developing and start taking volume from uniswap.

Fees. Sounds like you deposited via credit/debit? That will run you at last 3%.

Connect your bank account and deposit via ACH for free instead.

Also activate Gemini Active Trader in your settings. Your trading fees will drop from something like 1.5% to 0.35%.
Just added my bank info but it’s saying I have to wait until they verify my account.
y’all know how long it takes?

Better to just dca small at this point and size in on dips.

Man honestly this is definitely the right way to go, I just have to train my mind to do it. I can only DCA into something safe like an index fund. When it comes to more riskier investments I have a very large lump sum type mentality. Basically all in when everything is red. Can’t train my mind to add small amounts while it’s on the way up, gotta do better.

Can throw $100 at it

or you can focus on the next move to make

I might have to bite the bullet and size a little into siren. Not getting any dips.

someone mentioned that stablecoin in a bear market isn't a good idea. actually its the opposite, if you check history....stablecoins (DAI) actually peg higher than 1USD....1.03 if i remember correctly. You put 10k in dai that's $300 (100k = $3,000) off rip plus you get the APY which is waay better than putting it into cukbucks

Back
Top Bottom