Official Bitcoin Thread

Well I guess this drop was just one hell of a coincidence then.

I'm not saying I'm surprised it dipped. I'm just saying people really thought dude was gonna go on SNL and say something like "Doge is the best investment in the world" and it was gonna hit $1.00

The stock has jumped up like crazy the last few weeks. Anyone who was interested in the coin would've done enough research by now to decide what they wanna do financially.They're not making decisions off SNL

I'm not saying I'm surprised it dipped. I'm just saying people really thought dude was gonna go on SNL and say something like "Doge is the best investment in the world" and it was gonna hit $1.00

The stock has jumped up like crazy the last few weeks. Anyone who was interested in the coin would've done enough research by now to decide what they wanna do financially.They're not making decisions off SNL
Haha alright we are on the same page then. The timing of the dip definitely had to do with Elon though.

I mean sure, get your dough while you can, but anyone putting big money into Doge for the long term is a damn fool. Get in & get out.

It's dip & overall different longevity IS different compared to other coins because instead of having substance behind it (like a Cardano), it's got...well nothing. :lol:
For the record, I don't own any Doge, but have been pretty regretful at the thought of not throwing $100 into this "joke" coin when it was less than a penny. Instead I threw that same $100 into Tron. :smh: :ohwell:

And I wouldn't say the coin has "nothing". It's proven to have significant support and backing, whether its support of the savvy and informed, support of the filthy rich, celebrity opportunist, or support of the foolish and uninformed, it's support nonetheless. And that same support/popularity is what keeps driving the damn price up.

So yeah, the coin could very well be baseless and have no significant roadmap for real world use. But it can still make you a crapload of money. Lol

If it can drop 30% in minutes it can go up the same way. Whales like making quick profits, rich always get richer.

It'll go up again.
It can also have 5-6 losing days or weeks in a row and be right back to where it was in February.

it can have 4 straight 20% gain days as easily as it can have 4 straight 20% losses. Hold on tight.
Once the whales have their fun, it’s every man for themselves. The rats have had to fend for themselves on many sinking ships. (Pump and dumps with stocks mainly)

would yall recommend keeping a screenshot or digital note of your seed phrase or is it better to keep analog copies, or all 3?

just thinking what's the safest and also the safest

Sheesh this guy bought $350 worth of shib in Jan now it’s almost $400k

E6D8907A-6880-4087-A637-C6502A061C34.png

would yall recommend keeping a screenshot or digital note of your seed phrase or is it better to keep analog copies, or all 3?

just thinking what's the safest and also the safest

I would say it would be good practice now to write your phrases down or type them on paper and hide them or lock in a safe. As this space continues to grow, hackers or bad actors are going to find more ways to try and steal your keys. A screenshot on your phone means someone can access it with ease like a phone repair shop. If you must take a screenshot, I would suggest putting the image in a digital storage service like dropbox and make sure you have a good password on it. Or, there are some apps that allow you to password protect images.

thanks for the replies, you just hear of these people who cant find their copies of their keys or phrases I dont want to end up a statistic 😭

would recommend a cryptosteel capsule and maybe also a bottle of lube in case you have to store it in a dark place.

DOGE back to .55, basically regained everything since start of SNL. .65 is what it was an hour before.

Can someone explain how interest in crypto works? Gemini offering interest on DOGE now. That’s where I have my DOGE.

Can someone explain how interest in crypto works? Gemini offering interest on DOGE now. That’s where I have my DOGE.
Works like interest with regular money. You can either get the interest amount in the currency you’re invested in or have the interest paid in whatever option they give you.

Works like interest with regular money. You can either get the interest amount in the currency you’re invested in or have the interest paid in whatever option they give you.

Seems like a no brainer then to convert my DOGE to get interest on top.

Back
Top Bottom