Official Bitcoin Thread

Damn i should’ve bought more when it was at 3 cents but I was scared :emoji_joy:
at 3 cents what's your risk? 3 cents. you buy what you can afford to go to 0 and never think twice. wish I bought more personally but too many boats to fill during this crash

I would be hesitant chasing amp here, it's in price discovery, my rule is let it run and either build a base or retrace and add in then. but size buying, gonna be harder for me to do that personally because of the big ramp. probably just do dca buys for now unless we flush hard or build a base for a while and set up nicely for a big run

Banks in Canada won’t let me buy AMP on Gemini using my CC. And when I tried to trade for it on Uniswap, I got the “Not enough liquidity” notification, plus they still took my gas fees. Any other suggestions on how I can get AMP?

Banks in Canada won’t let me buy AMP on Gemini using my CC. And when I tried to trade for it on Uniswap, I got the “Not enough liquidity” notification, plus they still took my gas fees. Any other suggestions on how I can get AMP?

Why don't you buy BTC on Shakepay through interac email transfer and then transfer that to your Gemini BTC address to get AMP?

I have a referral code for Shakepay if you need.

i woke up to use the bathroom at 5am and i see AMP hit .11 :wow:

instead of going back to bed, i’m in the kitchen making breakfast like….

7C2025F9-33FD-4C9E-A9C3-4D1BD256A45C.gif

C0DE4950-5EC2-46A1-A4D4-603BA51E0FCB.gif

Going to be some volatility today with Jpow from Fed talking. Amp Everything could dip or go parabolic

Did any of yall get in on Astro-Elon? Surprised I have heard nobody mention it. Some guys in my grup got in weeks ago and it's gone up 1000's of % and something dude just got in he says is 3 days old went 400% overnight ( i think 700 as of last update). What could this second coin be?

199345229_10165766420000284_551746325300280522_n.jpg

201023356_10165765789955284_1664456263421226736_n.jpg

Quick question. I destroyed my phone last week on a dive. Got a new phone. Signed into my CB account and this device is not recognized, so they said I couldn’t log into my account for 14 days? Any way around this in anybody’s experience?

Crazy. I've been using facial rec to log into Gemini for months and today it stopped working, so I reset my password to try and move some AMP to CB to sell but have to wait 72 hours. Dope to wake up to that bump this morning though.

Why didn’t you just sell on Gemini?

the titan/iron finance pegging issues is concerning. I wonder how this compares to ust/Luna.

Why didn’t you just sell on Gemini?

the titan/iron finance pegging issues is concerning. I wonder how this compares to ust/Luna.

Actually because I’m an idiot and didn’t realize the sell was in “View Price” and not under “Withdraw” LOL! I’ve had Gemini since early February and have never sold.

Back
Top Bottom