Official Bitcoin Thread

Not sure if I missed it but anybody get into LRC? It popped based on the GameStop rumors but it’s looking more and more likely the rumors may be true.

This is great information..but I can’t help to think 98% of the general population can’t understand any of this.
I agree, and the whole crypto space needs to be more consumable for mainstream and easier to use. That also means we're an elite club that majority of the population couldn't invest in if they wanted to.

Addind this to my research list.

Wish I knew about this a while ago before I made all my moves. Investors include Coinbase Ventures and Founder of Aave.
When the Market leader for crypto lending products is investing in a rival product, that is bullish.

TVL is near 1 Billion, $60M Market cap.

I can see this doing really well.
I drew a line in the sand last month and I'm not putting anymore fiat in crypto (accumulation phase is over for me), so everything has to be re-allocated. Will have to make some tough decisions. I'll probably watch it go 10x in value and complain about it later on here :lol:. Higher yields than AAVE, cheaper transactions, on SOL, makes sense they're successful. They need to get even MORE traction though, need people to get on board and use the platform without a hitch. It can take off fo sho.

What makes you think ETH will flip BTC? Institutional investors would have to dump BTC for that to happen and hop on ETH, but why would they? BTC is the face of crypto (first-mover advantage).
Fees collected are like a 100-1 difference between the two chains. There’s very little utility for btc in comparison. Not saying it’s gonna flip but that’s the idea. Also, they don’t need to sell btc, there’s so much money out there they just need to start buying eth

Fees collected are like a 100-1 difference between the two chains. There’s very little utility for btc in comparison. Not saying it’s gonna flip but that’s the idea. Also, they don’t need to sell btc, there’s so much money out there they just need to start buying eth
And the next dip we see, I dont see why a fund or institution wouldnt say "let's buy ETH to match our BTC holdings." Boom, we on a rocket.

i’m happy that i’m finally getting an airdrop from staking tokens. gonna get some $dsm desmos network (not dover street market). no idea what that is though. i might be happy for nothing :lol:

D Double D Double you staking dot to get that glmr bonus? i think that’s a great long-term play. moonriver is great so far. i’m on the solar dex and pretty happy with how it works. dotsama still has a ton of room to grow i think.

Yea, I like Moonbeam but the rewards for loaning DOT for it are not that great compared to Moonriver on Kusama. They didn't set a cap for the loan so a bit greedy since I get less if more people contribute but Moonriver got a lot of hype so I expect that to carry over to Moonbeam when the token launches. The tech is great and the partnerships are really strong.
Having a EVM compatible parachain out the gate is going to be bullish for the Dotsama ecosystem.

Never actually used it though so I'm interested to hear your experience compared to Ethereum with speed and gas fees.

I drew a line in the sand last month and I'm not putting anymore fiat in crypto (accumulation phase is over for me), so everything has to be re-allocated. Will have to make some tough decisions. I'll probably watch it go 10x in value and complain about it later on here :lol:. Higher yields than AAVE, cheaper transactions, on SOL, makes sense they're successful. They need to get even MORE traction though, need people to get on board and use the platform without a hitch. It can take off fo sho.

Same here. I'm just trying to ride this bull run wave. I've not even bothered with Time and Klima because preservation of capital is most important.
I just need to make it out of this bull run alive :lol:

Last edited:
D Double D Double the gas fees are fantastic. speed is ok. i think they have it capped at 50% right now but should open it up fully. some issues with the anyswap bridge. it can take over a day coming over from bsc. takes 25 minutes coming over from ethereum.

Eth makes it to the 20 - 30K level, I'm done.

So tempted to go 80 - 90 percent Eth next year, although that probably ain't the smartest thing to do.
Says who? It’s probably the safest bet. You’ll have a drawdown in a bear market but the tech and network is elite.

And the next dip we see, I dont see why a fund or institution wouldnt say "let's buy ETH to match our BTC holdings." Boom, we on a rocket.

I’m willing to take this bet if you really think ETH is gonna flip BTC :lol: :nerd:.

Always thought it was better to be more diverse than going 90 percent in on one thing, although I'm not very diverse right now with BC/Eth/Sol and a sprinkling of Shib :lol:

I type all that to say I was sold on him/time/ICE. Going to keep my $ in TIME, and looking to invest in that new project of his, ICE (popsicle finance)

Awhile back I got received an airdrop of some ICE. It was only around $4-5 back then. I sold it right away. Just saw they're $60 a token now. :smh:

Being a responsible adult.

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 11.10.05 PM.png

and bought 100 million SHIB, dont judge me :lol:

I only put in $100 or so because I figured it was a rug, but SPA is killing it right now. Up to 300 from my 185 entry while paying over 9,000,000% APY.

I would not be using real money here, but this is working nicely so far

going to reevaluate my position at $1,000

Last edited:
Wrote a couple of articles on NFTs, what to look for value, utility wise and tokenomics wise. Read right click save first if you’re interested in learning more. Not shilling but I know there’s been a lot of questions and this is easier than me trying to answer them individually

1 NEGATIVE about a lot of the hyped cryptos in here last few weeks:
OHM- On-chain analytics show 11% of wallets that are >180 days holding strong and have >80% OHM supply. These are early OHMIES and they will take profits at some point, volatility in future.
Time-Wallet data shows that 1 wallet was able to invest in the time protocol earlier than everyone else. Upon further investigation, wallet was found to be the creators buddy.
Aklima- Anonymous developers/founders.
Strong- Decaying rewards model announced and official, implementation TBA

I've invested or plan to invest in all of them still.

1 NEGATIVE about a lot of the hyped cryptos in here last few weeks:
OHM- On-chain analytics show 11% of wallets that are >180 days holding strong and have >80% OHM supply. These are early OHMIES and they will take profits at some point, volatility in future.
Time-Wallet data shows that 1 wallet was able to invest in the time protocol earlier than everyone else. Upon further investigation, wallet was found to be the creators buddy.
Aklima- Anonymous developers/founders.
Strong- Decaying rewards model announced and official, implementation TBA

I've invested or plan to invest in all of them still.
Great info and a good reminder that if it seems too good to be true, dont invest more than you can stomach seeing turn to 0. Also, don't be the last one holding the bag.

Back
Top Bottom