Official Bitcoin Thread

What do y’all think about getting another strong node while they’re on sale?
if I liked at at $800 I should love it at $615? :nerd:

go for it. I was thinking about it too but I think I’ll just wait and get one with my rewards. If you got the guap though I think it’s fine.

I think strong was over bought and then the fud isn’t getting cleared up by those ama.

a limited amount of strong doesn’t bother me. Btc is limited and look at the price, I think people just don’t know how much the rewards will be slashed but who cares if a strong token goes up in price.

Last edited:
Bruh!

62610BC0-1339-48BE-AB99-A69D2246CF39.png

🐳🚨🚨🚨

Good luck hitting those prices. It’s buying and dropping just as fast. Someone is buying in big.

I think CB is drunk. The OHM price did the same thing and spiked to about 1400 and then dropped. Didnt get reflected on coingecko tho.

yeah I caught that as well. What are the odds cb tweaks on both the projects I’m in and gets me all excited. 🙍‍♀️

Noob question here. I’m trying to buy and stake some TIME and just set up metamask. I added the avalanche C Chain network and went to swap AVAX for TIME on traderjoexyz. The transaction says successful and my AVAX isn’t in my wallet anymore but I’m not seeing the TIME. it was about 30 min ago so not sure how long these transactions normally take.

also - I’ve got the mobile and browser ext of MetaMask. Should these two automatically sync up after I put in my seed phrase? I’m not seeing my leftover AVAX on my mobile app
Click on import token. You have to add the address.

for time
0xb54f16fB19478766A268F172C9480f8da1a7c9C3

and memo.
0x136Acd46C134E8269052c62A67042D6bDeDde3C9

Time turns into Memo when you stake it,
Is there easy way to add networks to MetaMask? I have added a couple to the MM extension by just copying. But I wanted to update the mobile version. I saw a YouTube video about chainlist. Didn’t know if was legit to use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom