Official Bitcoin Thread

You make 1/10th the token price a day.

1k on the low end after gas if gas is high and the price is 400.

What!? Why am I waiting!?

I bought at around 8k and I’m not even mad.

It might dip lower in the 300s but the time you spend waiting for the dip will cancel out the money you could have made imo.

If you can swing it and you’re looking to diversify why not? After fractional nodes drop the price might double.

will a strong node support eth 2.0 upgrade?
yeah, you won't have to do anything it will just transfer.

it's not some **** node. they test everything and make sure it's working before they roll it out. I've never had an issue with them.

I'd reccomend a hardware wallet to anyone looking to get nodes. if your wallet is hacked you lost your node.

Is a STRONG node sustainable? I can buy 1 ETH and in 1 year itll be let’s say 6-8k. Clearly can make more off a strong node. Do you guys see STRONG still being a generating money machine 1 year from now?

Is a STRONG node sustainable? I can buy 1 ETH and in 1 year itll be let’s say 6-8k. Clearly can make more off a strong node. Do you guys see STRONG still being a generating money machine 1 year from now?

nah, it's not in it's current form but they are working on a strong chain for rewards and also paying nodes in their native token. so you run an eth node you get paid in eth, fantom pays fantom etc I think they might give an option to pay in tether too I heard.

for the time being I think they added a decay but it hasn't started yet and won't start until you get your initial investment back.

I think they are also working with hector dao.

idk they keep saying they are working on it and strong will become a governance token.

who knows what the end result will be, I'd like to just get paid in the native token.

what I like about it is I don't spend fiat on crypto anymore, I just load up on eth with it.

Y’all know what’s good with this $SOS token? Is it really a drop by OpenSea?

Not really, its a free airdrop that gives u coins based on how much txns u did thru opensea

But its not affiliated with opensea

I bought some thru uniswap, for some reason my txns is not showing up

Not really, its a free airdrop that gives u coins based on how much txns u did thru opensea

But its not affiliated with opensea

I bought some thru uniswap, for some reason my txns is not showing up
Yeah I’m ultra paranoid with stuff like that so I haven’t messed with it. A lot of my boys claimed though.

Anyone know a cold wallet I can store my strong on? Ledger and trezor don’t accept it. I need a decent amount of strong to break even so I wanna take them offline..Been seeing a bunch of people on Twitter getting hacked so I’m a little shook :lol:

Anyone know a cold wallet I can store my strong on? Ledger and trezor don’t accept it. I need a decent amount of strong to break even so I wanna take them offline..Been seeing a bunch of people on Twitter getting hacked so I’m a little shook :lol:
There’s a guy named Lex Luthor that had a good medium about migrating to Ledger/Trezor.

Towards the bottom you’ll see additional links about MM and Ledger/Trezor connectivity.

nvm, looked up what it was. didn't get the airdrop might have to cop some if thats the case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom