Official Bitcoin Thread

What making you guys say lvt is a good project? I haven’t kept up with it. I just compound once a day.

Whoah whoah whoah - good project? Just said I'm feeling more confident that it's not a flat out rug relative to when I entered. :lol:

I do like the DeFi as a Service paradigm though, I'm down to take part as we experiment and see if it can be of any value.

I got in super early with almost zero expectations, but one thing I do have to give Louverture credit for is the UX. I don't know what was just originally lifted from RING in terms of the UI but even still, in the past two weeks it seems likely every couple of days their devs add a little quality of life improvement tucked away in the site somewhere. It's virtually the opposite experience of messing around with the SLD fork.

Sld is so damn trash. :lol:

Maybe I’ll just flip all my Sld into lvt as it produces. I’m never getting my money back anyways but I’m only down a few hundred on it at this point.

Defi as a service is cool, the government won’t let us have that so this is the next best thing.

Almost a new year.

About to be living the Eth, Strong, Time, and Olympus lifestlye to start the new year off.

Gonna take a tiny chance on Titano and hope it doesn't go all to hell :lol:

100k bitcoin didn't happen. yet.
next year should be interesting. i'm seeing more and more people online moving the goalposts saying it'll happen in Q1 2022 so the more i see that, the more i think it won't happen. steady growth (with lots of volatility) over the year would be nice. i might actually look to put more fiat in next year rather than be a rotatoooor.

Anyone know a cold wallet I can store my strong on? Ledger and trezor don’t accept it. I need a decent amount of strong to break even so I wanna take them offline..Been seeing a bunch of people on Twitter getting hacked so I’m a little shook :lol:
How are they getting hacked? I came across a YouTuber, he clicked a website and got hacked. I been checking my account more frequently to see if my coins are still in my wallet

I can’t see BTC making crazy gains anymore. I think we become more stable with 25-50% annual gains. Which is still amazing.

How are they getting hacked? I came across a YouTuber, he clicked a website and got hacked. I been checking my account more frequently to see if my coins are still in my wallet
Yea from what I saw it was clicking a malicious link
Probably on Twitter, discord, telegram etc
I saw on Reddit there was a link on the strongblock website to opensea that led to people getting wiped

Lvt just airdropped their christmas special for making a new node.

Attachments

• FADDCC19-858E-45ED-9C41-6688E4809A22.jpeg
    FADDCC19-858E-45ED-9C41-6688E4809A22.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 110
I feel like people who are that stupid(to share their seed phrase) deserve to lose their ish... That sounds terrible but whatever man...

I see it all the time on TG... people looking to get rich quick, have not the slightest idea about what they're doing, getting finessed into giving up their seeds, then bad mouthing a project or crypto in general.... screw those duhmbass people :lol:

But also, screw scammers.
Screw everybody.!

Don't share your damn seeds.!!

Sld just rugged. :emoji_heart_eyes:
Damn brotha... Hope you didn't take too big a hit... I was rooting for you guys.! Was fomo'ing hard when it surpassed $20... Lol

I can't do it with these forks and unproven projects though man... Don't get me wrong, I'm sure plenty of people making great money, but they're just to risky for me....

I'll stick to sports betting for that thrill/rush.!

Hit a nice parlay last week... Used the money to buy another strong token... Hoping to make a third node soon. :pimp:

I'm only in on Time. Still in the red a couple grand but it's cool. Was a couple bucks from breaking even 2 days ago.

Earning a time token a week now so I'm cool

They decreased the reward amount but LVT going crazy now. It done 2x’ed off of what most thought was bad news

Sld just rugged. :emoji_heart_eyes:
forreal? which one is that? soldier nodes?

i’m down bad on the ponzis. bought klima at 2k and it’s $330. got rome at around $750 and it’s at $270. about the same as getting rugged 😂
if price stays basically the same and APY stays solid, i’ll probably break even in less than 2 months though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom