Official Bitcoin Thread

what the point? To make everyone hit their stop loss?

Shake out people?

These dudes are idiots, if my time was actually worth something I’d sell it.

someone liquidated a nice bag of ID under .20 after holding all last year and he’d been threatening the team, wishing the ceo got cancer etc. he put it all on rome, time, and klima. right after that ID went almost to .50 and is now sitting between .22-.25 most days while rome, time, and klima **** the bed. 6 figure investment down in the dirt. kinda feel bad for him even though he wild.

noskey noskey

E59D3C0F-A036-44CC-8E69-2E88F6213463.jpeg

Anyone have a quick and dirty on how to get my AVAX off the Avalanche network? Been a real long while, can't recall how to get it back to the etherium main net.

Proper degen **** :lol:
This is definitely the first time any of these people have had to face a real bad correction and the consequences of their own degen actions. Unfortunately they all thought it "cant happen to me!" and kept their ****ty leverage in place.

They are going to just begin doing a buyback to regain some level of trust from bag holders but I think the cat might be out of the bag.

20k under backing at its worst and no real clue as to why it can't find at least somewhat reasonable support at any level from a day to day perspective.

This is definitely the first time any of these people have had to face a real bad correction and the consequences of their own degen actions. Unfortunately they all thought it "cant happen to me!" and kept their ****ty leverage in place.

That **** was 10k in Nov :smh:

I never thought the DAO's would hold up long term but i didn't think they would get bodied like this.

And then we have Concave who are getting set to distribute tokens when the sky is falling :lol:

Continuing to borrow against the token was a bad move all around, however there are tons of ppl like me who vowed to leave this bish with something. Hopefully they borrow against TIME to stablize some funds in the event this **** goes nuclear (which it did).

CNV is at least not a rebase token copy. Im still super hesitant to throw too much into it tho. Might just flip the $200 I'll have left from TIME and OHM into CNV for a risk-free play :lol:

Back
Top Bottom