Official Bitcoin Thread

Did we just watch UST die?
wild.
ust.png

dunno about dead but this is a pretty big hit.
this will just reinforce the need for more stringent stablecoin regulations. 1:1 backed by fiat. no algo stables.

**** this **** man about to head into the city for my first ever Warriors playoff game and my mind is gonna be 100% on this Terra collapse. 😭

if anyone sees a good timeline analysis of this fiasco, please post here. this train wreck is horrible and fascinating at the same time.

My bruddah. It's gonna get better we been down bad before this **** barely even hurts at this point. Down over 20k in the last couple days but this is kinda par the course.

Yeah at this point we can just watch it burn and laugh. What else can you do?

I’m gonna go on a shopping spree when I get paid. Can’t tell me nothing. 🧏‍♂️

that was a great read diego diego

scanning through NFT prices. mekaverse .26 fp, alien frens .69 fp
even the blue chips taking a hit.

Last edited:
My nodes pegged to stables haven’t really been affected: lava, horde, grape

My nodes pegged to others are getting wrecked.

The UST depegging is really bad look. Selling their billions of Bitcoin reserves to maintain Peg probably won’t help the market

Can someone remind me how to change my MetaMask wallet from Avax network back to ethereum network? I’m trying to add more Avax so I can unstake my time. It’s been a loooooong time since I messed with this wallet.

Good threads to read. 2nd one is good for people thinking of buying the dip on Luna.

I bought some other coins on the dip once I knew the sell pressure on BTC was from the Terra guys selling to keep the peg.
If we break firmly below 30K then 22K here we come and that would probably be the beginning of a long bear, especially with all the other macro factors in play.

Honestly, if we go down to 20K BTC and move sideways from there for a bit, I won't even be mad. It would mess up my plans lol but there's nothing better than DCAing into quality projects on the cheap. I missed 2020 but won't miss this one.

Can someone remind me how to change my MetaMask wallet from Avax network back to ethereum network? I’m trying to add more Avax so I can unstake my time. It’s been a loooooong time since I messed with this wallet.
If you click on "Avalanche Network" under Wallet a box with the different networks should pop up, Etherium is usually at the top.

Latest version of Metamask has the drop down to switch between networks.

1652204257391.png

Azuki getting bodied aswel :sick:

Apparently the team launched 3 rugs prior to launching Azuki. They admitted it nonchalantly and then did an AMA and showed no remorse :lol: :smh:. This space gets crazier every day.

I got lucky and missed this Luna/UST crash. Flipped most of my bag to make my play on APE last month. Always planned to buy back in but I'm not so sure now. Even if they get UST back to the peg, I'm not sure the trust will ever be there again.

Back
Top Bottom