Official Bitcoin Thread

tether limited in hong kong watching the ust/luna fiasco going down like…

E5C8B8F8-4DD6-4B21-91C4-D5143853E16B.gif

Yeah this LUNA L could have massive implications going forward when it comes to stablecoin regulations.
I have a super small position in Luna so I barely notice the swings. Just looked at the charts, what happened?

I wasn't following the project at all and I think I bought during the last major pullback. I'm still down 😂

Apparently the team launched 3 rugs prior to launching Azuki. They admitted it nonchalantly and then did an AMA and showed no remorse :lol: :smh:. This space gets crazier every day.

I got lucky and missed this Luna/UST crash. Flipped most of my bag to make my play on APE last month. Always planned to buy back in but I'm not so sure now. Even if they get UST back to the peg, I'm not sure the trust will ever be there again.
Main dude, Zagabond, was in charge of Phunks, Crypto Tendies, and Zunks. Also pretended to be a female for Zunks and was moving suspiciously with like 300E. Mans was on a Spaces this morning with 12K+ folks and wasn’t that remorseful and only offered like 45 minutes of his time. He posted a Medium article yesterday to try and minimize damage, volume for Azuki has still be crazy because other folks think they’re buying low LOL.

So UST/LUNA is DED ded then?

1652254796262.png

I've never seen this for a coin that was in the top 10.
The biggest issue is the trust. Thorchain was able to bounce back after the hack but it hits different with stable coins loosing their peg.

Already sounds like people are putting Do Kwon in the same bracket as Andre Conje and Daniele Sesta.
It will be hard to regain peoples trust.

1652254735678.png

Six figures in unrealized gains evaporated in less than a week. Delta app says my average buy price is $11.29. Farmed a **** ton of LUNA for free too.

I don't have enough fingers to count the number of times I told myself in the last 9 months to rebalance my portfolio. Procrastinated.

Said I was going to offramp and knock down 5 figure student loan debt multiple times. Procrastinated.

It was always "this weekend," or "the next time I have the time. " Procrastinated.

Hard lesson in inaction.

Take profits yall.

Wild to see a top 10 crypto brought to its knees. People were trusting the peg and got liquidated, cascading to more liquidations. The fall of the ecosystem will have ripple effects. With war, inflation, recession FUD, + this.. could see sideways action for a bit. The millions that got liquidated is gone from crypto. There’s still whale waiting to time bottom, but I’m looking for slower/safer returns at this time

We've seen projects go under but to see one of the prominent eco systems get smoked in 2 days is unprecedented.

Lot of speculation on CT that it was a co-ordinated attack by Wall St.

Either way... terrible look for Defi in the short term.

There's also the 1 or was it $10 Million bet. that Do Kwon took. All the receipts are coming out

I just feel for everyone else who was exposed. It's too soon for all this grave dancing people are doing.

Kevin Samuels all over again.

There's also the 1 or was it $10 Million bet. that Do Kwon took. All the receipts are coming out

I just feel for everyone else who was exposed. It's too soon for all this grave dancing people are doing.

Kevin Samuels all over again.

10M$ just a month ago.

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/link...-do-kwon-seals-10-million-bet-over-luna-price

Do-Kwon made a thread on twitter. Not sure that can convince people and bring back Luna.

Crypto is still the wild west, be careful and flourish

Btc and eth on sale in the meantime :nthat:

Terra up 50% in the last hour. Time for the rebound.

(I’m joking).

But also I’m sure there’s someone with a ton of disposable income who made a huge bet at $0.60 as a screw it bet who will probably make a nice return quickly on a collapse.

Terra up 50% in the last hour. Time for the rebound.

(I’m joking).:lol:

But also I’m sure there’s someone with a ton of disposable income who made a huge bet at $0.60 as a screw it bet who will probably make a nice return quickly on a collapse.
Well I bought around $1 and its hovering around $4 now lol dumb small gamble but :pimp:

Six figures in unrealized gains evaporated in less than a week. Delta app says my average buy price is $11.29. Farmed a **** ton of LUNA for free too.

I don't have enough fingers to count the number of times I told myself in the last 9 months to rebalance my portfolio. Procrastinated.

Said I was going to offramp and knock down 5 figure student loan debt multiple times. Procrastinated.

It was always "this weekend," or "the next time I have the time. " Procrastinated.

Hard lesson in inaction.

Take profits yall.

Hey bro stay strong. I been there. Maybe noto with the free luna but definitely been there for some big crashes.

I know it hurts but it will get better we live and learn with this crypto ****.

1652286874926.png

Good to see the volume spike to bring us back over 30K after the CPI numbers got released. I hope this will be the floor.

That drop took out the alts though. Still down for the count and people are still saying we can drop another 10K from here. Lord a' mercy.

Beginning to feel like 2018 all over again.

Back
Top Bottom