Official Bitcoin Thread

i’m asking myself how many of the current alts will never get close to their ATH again from here. i’m guessing it’s a lot. i’m gonna look at cutting my losses down here and putting my money on projects i think will survive.

i’m so glad that i listened to the veterans in here when i was told only to invest what i could lose completely without worrying about it.

“BiTcOiN mAxImiLisTs ArE tOXiC…”

Human nature/greed is a funny thing. I hope most people learn from this, but the sad part is there will be a new Luna of the next cycle that everyone hopes to get rich quick from. Don't make the same mistake twice.

Based on what I've observed, a lot of this pain could have been avoided or minimized if people would simply learn to take profits.

Sure it would still suck watching Luna go to zero, but it'd suck a lot less if you already made 10x in profits.

So looking more into tether, much of it is speculation about what tether is actually backed with. Is this a concern to any of you? :nerd: Lots of what I've read is a bit tin foily but given what happen with UST, I'm ready to hear it all

So looking more into tether, much of it is speculation about what tether is actually backed with. Is this a concern to any of you? :nerd: Lots of what I've read is a bit tin foily but given what happen with UST, I'm ready to hear it all
it’ll be horrible for the market if tether crashes. let’s see what happens when regulations come into play. watch this video if you want to be scared:

“BiTcOiN mAxImiLisTs ArE tOXiC…”

Human nature/greed is a funny thing. I hope most people learn from this, but the sad part is there will be a new Luna of the next cycle that everyone hopes to get rich quick from. Don't make the same mistake twice.

The narrative always shifts at times like this though...

People take L's, everyone gets shook and then the I told you so gang show up preaching "you should only **** with BTC & ETH...".

But when alts start doing x100 during the bullruns those same voices are quiet :lol:

As Air Champa Air Champa said though, the main issue for the majority is failure to take any/sufficient profit.

Y'all dudes ok in here?
jrs asking the right question.

i’m very ok financially but i’m ****ing myself up by reading too much about the ust/luna fiasco: how people have been devastated, how people are still buying luna thinking they’ll get rich if it gets back to .01, how do kwon supposedly needed police protection….it’s wild.

The LUNA subreddit is wild.

Cats up there talking about self deletion. My god.

i don't frequent reddit but just took a peek at the subreddit you're referring to.. damn, the first few posts are all about suicide/self-harm :frown:

i've lost probably $20-25k of my own loot just being greedy and not taking profits along the way. it hurts like **** but money comes and goes -no matter how much wealth we accumulate, it can't buy us another life.

Went to Reddit and saw dudes taking about ending their life and wanted to make sure no one here was on that level
You're a good dude. So far some bad losses in our ranks (not me, I never got close to having a bank roll) but nobody suicidal. ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF and charmcitykid charmcitykid might be the worst off based on their posts. But we'll all be okay.

A lot of stuff is actually pumping at this very moment. Lots of green to be seen.
i was telling noskey noskey how i drank too much coffee and swapped for a bunch more fira today. soon after, they announced a marketing partnership with harmony plus the hero mint starts tomorrow. nice little pump.
FD312A33-A517-4462-8B2B-2621CAA3B07C.jpeg

So BTC and ETH on the dip.

Anyone still trusting in Avax or Sol? What happened to Luna scaring me for alts.

Luna is very different to your traditional layer 1 which is why you had people making 10 Million dollar bets over the very existence of the coin.

Solana and Avax don't have a setup that can make them die in 48 hours like that. What could happen is them not surviving the next bear market. Coins like EOS and NEO come to mind but the current L1's are on a different level.

I'm not really in Avax, only have a stake in Thor but the TVL is high and they have a big community. The inflation worries me though.
With Solana, they're at that stage where they have good TVL without temporary inflated yields in DeFi to attract people. They also have the 2nd biggest NFT community. Momentum for both coins are high

These coins make more gains than BTC and ETH so when alt season kicks off so the play could be to invest in them, take profits and roll them into BTC, ETH and stables and have a good ratio between them all so if one dies, at least its not taking you out since you're mainly in coins that have stood the test of time.

Biggest takeaway from all this is taking profits, rebalancing your portfolio and always having a good chunk in stables.

Still laughing at y'all slinging dookie coins yet don't have no xrp in your portfolios.... Non compliant iso20022 coins will go the way dodo bird...

Back
Top Bottom