Official Bitcoin Thread

that joshua jake dude pumped everest pretty good for a short bit. i think he still holds a bag. he’s big on tiktok.

Why did I not hear of these. Man where are you guys finding out all this beforehand. :lol:
We still grinding for whitelists or are things better now?

Someone posted mint link for the goblins in the Boryoku discord at like 1k mints and it was moving slow. I could've minted a bunch but it was 1 per wallet and I was too lazy to transfer ETH for gas to more burners :smh:. The last 5k or so went instantly.

WL meta is still going strong unfortunately. If I don't win a WL giveaway from Boryoku then I don't even bother with the project :lol:.

I'm hearing they went to 10?!? Insane.

Did you mint your Akumu? Sucks the contract was exploited but at least they acted quickly to shut it down. The art has really grown on me. Still haven't seen any traits but some of the skins are fire.

Yeah man I minted from my BMB.

Surprised the floor is as high as it is given the super degen tone of the market atm :lol:

With that being said while the quality of the artwork and front end is really high I don’t see it becoming a blue or anything close. Will be looking to flip after reveal.

It’s a centralized ****coin since it’s moving to PoS, has a premine, is used to illegally raise money, conduct wash sales and money laundering. It’s also hosted on AWS.

Now that we have that out of the way, the biggest risk to the network is Lido or any staking provider having control of more than 33% of the network. Once we have the merge, more liquid staking solutions should come to market as well as more validators spinning up their own nodes.

Decentralization depends on what you want to use as your definition. Solana cites being the most decentralized protocol because of its Nakamoto Coefficient. Pundits disagree because of the intense hardware requirements that basically make you need to run a node in a data center. Ethereum isn’t as easy as running a bitcoin node which can be done on a raspberry pi, but separation of builder and proposer makes it very doable to run a node at home on a regular laptop for proposers but the required stake is too high for most people (needs to be 16 eth or less or a solution that enables pooling).

If ether could be censored, it would’ve happened already. The reality is, bitcoiners are threatened by innovation because it brings doubt to their cult so they automatically call anything that’s being developed outside of bitcoin as a scam. That’s not how the tech world works so maxis can **** off. Ethereum isn’t perfect, the lido issues are no joke, but if they can work that out, it’ll be fine.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm is eth 100% decentralized the way it is promoted to be? Is it 100% uncensorable? In relation to btc under these claims how do you argue for it?
ETH has billions of dollars in funding to make ETH the protocol of web 3.0

It's not about the UI or the marketing right now in 2022... It's about the code..

Web 3.0 must be interoperable with iso 20022 by 2030 or so.

There's a lot of time before we see the true value in the base layer code... We haven't even left layer 1 yet .. 😂

Layer 2 options will come along and make things easier but it won't truly blossom until layer 3 and 4 becomes apparent

D'apps
Cross chain platforms
Instant payment worldwide
Tokenized stocks and real estate

All of this won't happen until 5G is the norm and gigabit speeds are the minimum...

I still have faith in Flow long term. Hopefully this project gets more eyes on the flow community.

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if Doodles ends up using FLOW for their new stuff. The Dooplicator thing they dropped is interesting, no coincidence they scooped Julian from Billboard Music, and the Doodles team (Evan and Jordan) have experience with Dapper. They were talking about expanding to try and make offerings to millions of folks in near future too. Seeing how TopShot has onboarded folks that don't even fw other NFTs, it's possible.

Flow can create a niche in the centralized collectibles market but not being able to leave the marketplace prevents composability and limits utilities. If they can create a wallet experience that is similar to Ethereum, Tezos, Solana, they could do very well with onboarding new people. Otherwise, it’s just a place to buy pictures and nothing more.

Flow can create a niche in the centralized collectibles market but not being able to leave the marketplace prevents composability and limits utilities. If they can create a wallet experience that is similar to Ethereum, Tezos, Solana, they could do very well with onboarding new people. Otherwise, it’s just a place to buy pictures and nothing more.
Agreed, pretty similar to Veve's issue.

Yeah that first sneak peek they gave us was definitely the weakest. Did you pull a nice one with your mint? Mine are pretty weak ngl :lol:.

akumu.png

Nothing special... Ranks in the 2000's.

One day i'll manage to mint something fire :ohwell::lol:

Back
Top Bottom