Official Bitcoin Thread

if anyone is still chasing the zksync airdrop, there are new quests on crew3 to answer questions about the roadmap. i know noskey noskey is in there.
Done them already :lol: I don't even think the crew3 stuff will matter but it is helpful to understand the road map and schedule plan. An airdrop before EOY would be dope. Q1 would be great too. My worry is that there's snags in the developer porting alpha stage and things are delayed several weeks.

1667924013466.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Moral of the story is don't mess with CZ.

“FTX Trading Ltd. announced the closing of a $400 million Series C fundraise, increasing the valuation of the Company to $32 billion. The round saw participation from Temasek, Paradigm, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board, NEA, IVP, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Steadview Capital, Tiger Global, and Insight Partners, among others.” — Jan 31,2022

The teachers!

Was trying to gather some extra liquid for a y00ts, but I appreciate you sharing this. Will be DYORing the squad stuff.

Today has been insane.

I never understood the purpose of FTT so I never owned any. Don’t care that the coin is going to 0.

sam’s proximity to Solana has been worrying to say the least. Solana might have outgrown sam and might be bigger than FTX now but as someone who’s been copping Solana daily for a minute, this **** got me shook.

Still copping daily btc and eth. Looks like we gotta wait til 2025 for those to hit lol. Will make a decision on what to do with Solana after giving myself more time. I still like the coin so I’m leaning towards continuing my daily buys but it’s definitely gut check time.

How’s crypto going? Long term feeling (next 3-5 years)?

Dropped like $50k in coinbase over the past 2 years. Afraid to even log in now and see what I have left :frown:

Idk I overinvested last year for sure.

Now I just got my auto buys set and I don’t pay too much attention. It’s not gonna get me rich but if I open up my time line I should be good.

Back
Top Bottom