Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m buying

1680043916043.png

Not certain anything bull or bear but with banks failing and govt/central banks seemingly willing to backstop any distress, feels good to own some BTC. Narratives already shaping up nicely, now add in the next halving and rate cuts, could be a wild 24/25' :nerd:

Still think we have a solid 12-16 months to accumulate alts. I'm interested to see how they will fare this next cycle, I dk if we can top last cycle purely based on the amount of stimmies that went straight to the hands of retail. Slowly DCA'ing weekly none the less with ATOM, LDO, SOL. Majority still BTC and ETH but much easier mentally to sell these ****coins on the run up for fun money than BTC/ETH.

I wonder what the narrative will be for the next bull run. What’s the catalyst?

Previous run was fueled by those printers and NFT craze.

I wonder what the narrative will be for the next bull run. What’s the catalyst?

Previous run was fueled by those printers and NFT craze.
The whole Play 2 Earn concept could be something, I'm def keeping my eye on it. Esp with AI knocking at the door, etc.

Saw a little bit of it with Defi Kingdoms last run

The whole Play 2 Earn concept could be something, I'm def keeping my eye on it. Esp with AI knocking at the door, etc.

Saw a little bit of it with Defi Kingdoms last run
DFK super walking the line of a rug rn. Hopefully Defira rebounds a bit. They at least have delivered on some features. On the whole tho, crypto gaming is still ***. Need someone to replicate Roblox at this point. Or have Artieverse catch on for decent p2p gaming.

BTC at 55k will be my confirmation...

ETH at 3k will be my 2nd confirmation

jim Cramer telling me to sell my crypto will be my 3rd confirmation to hodl for an additional 6 months...

Back
Top Bottom