Official Bitcoin Thread

Sounds more of a disaster tbh

Dumb narratives to push. Similar to how youtube personalities were pushing every random Alt during the bull run

sorry, what's the narrative?

Buying and selling crypto on every platform. What good does this bring on a social media platform? There are dozens of platforms to do this. Especially when Elon Musk controls Twitter. You don’t think he’s tryna pump this further with the timing of this?

Buying and selling crypto on every platform. What good does this bring on a social media platform? There are dozens of platforms to do this. Especially when Elon Musk controls Twitter. You don’t think he’s tryna pump this further with the timing of this?
I hear ya. Its just twitter has 450Mil monthly users, and even if miniscule percentage uses it..i think it helps grow the space no?

I def agree elon is master level troll.

it would definitely be one step closer to mainstreaming crypto and good for the market imo.

i think the hurdle would be twitter meeting all the compliance standards to facilitate crypto sales. elon already in the spotlight for his doge shenanigans.

anyone know if they did this airdrop already? did anyone get one?

49F998C0-B86A-4393-9884-F848B077CFD2.jpeg

Elon is trying to make Twitter an everything app like WeChat which has had payment in it for years. Mobile phones will probably be hardware wallets in the future so crypto payments via social media apps or messaging apps like WhatsApp will be inevtiable imo.

Rise from the Ashes. :lol:

UNSTAKE YOUR ETH!

Just unstaked as soon as I got notified by cb. Wait is only 12 days. Get in before you’re last in line.

Anybody familiar with the bitcoin ira? How do yall feel about that? Was thinking about rolling over my 401k into that

Are you holding actual btc in your 401? Or what would be the equivalent? I thought about one of those kingdom trust accounts but would just rather self custody the real thing.

I did add some gbtc and btc mining companies to my Roth to get some exposure that way.

Are you holding actual btc in your 401? Or what would be the equivalent? I thought about one of those kingdom trust accounts but would just rather self custody the real thing.

I did add some gbtc and btc mining companies to my Roth to get some exposure that way.

got this from the home page

A1F5CBA9-9691-4DD2-892A-4D8C5BF5B836.jpeg

Seems like its a middle man to bitgo which is a platform, but I think we all agree to keep our assets off these plats so idk

I even thought about getting rid of my 401k , eat the early withdrawal fees and taxes and using that $ to buy btc and hold

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom