Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm going to be farming actively now after sitting on the sidelines

ZKSync, Linea and Layer Zero are main priorities.

Anyone get into $BALD? :lol:

I bought some DOGE for the first time ever a couple days ago and will think about adding more on dips in the near future. I think it's in an interesting spot right now.. People are going to come up with all kinds of crazy predictions on the Twitter rebrand and if/how Elon will integrate DOGE into it. That kind of speculation is usually pretty good for the price action.

Some of my biggest Ws have come from ignoring fundamentals or the chart and simply asking - "Is there a reason for people to get excited about this in the near future?" and that's my thesis here 🤷‍♂️. I'm expecting to know whether or not this was an L within a few months. I'll cut my losses if it dips enough. Not looking to hodl DOGE long term :lol:.

I'm also gonna start DCAing PEPE. Again ignoring fundamentals and simply trusting the power of the meme. I'm expecting, and will hodl to 0, but I think there's a nonzero chance that it pulls a 2021 DOGE (200x+) during the next bull run. Worth the risk for me.
Elon will not be utilizing doge on the backend of his platform.. that's idiocy to even comprehend the context of your statement... Doge has 14 million coins added everyday... Inflation alone on the asset will lead to the demise ... A liquid stable coin bridge asset will be needed to facilitate 100s of billions to trillions of dollars in everyday activity...

Cross compatible Blockchain with zero settlement time ....

Do the math...

BALD being ran by SBF or someone in Alameda to give the SEC ammo against CoinBase is wild :lol:
Dude really is the supervillain of crypto.

Might also be a contagion with the curve hack.

Never a dull day in this space.

Been going hard on those 3.

If my wallets wind up getting flagged for sybilling doe :smh:

How many wallets are you using. I see people talking about 20 wallets :lol:
Honestly it might have to be done but dunno how people keeping track.

Trying to mix up my time and actions and only send funds to wallet from a CEX to protect against sybil. Might also try one of these telegram farming bots too

anyone make a zillion from unibot?

Missed Telegram bots completely cuz I haven't been looking at the degen channels on Telegram :smh:
Every other bot has no liquidity so there's huge spikes. They go up like up or down 40% in a day :lol:

Might buy the dip on Unibot if it goes below $100 for a flip. Only on Cex's so you can avoid the tax on Uniswap and last I looked its still getting good revenue.

SBF being the bald dev is hilarious

What apps are you using on linea and sync?

Zksync - Syncswap, mute, spacefi, pancakeswap

Linea - Horizondex, Syncswap

There's a bunch of others but a lot of them are still janky.

How many wallets are you using. I see people talking about 20 wallets :lol:
Honestly it might have to be done but dunno how people keeping track.

I've got 5 running atm. I've got another 8-10 which i'm pretty sure i've botched on the sybil front.

I've read some twitter threads where dudes are running 100's of wallets with various software/apps. I haven't got the capital or the patience to get that deep :lol:

I lurk this thread quite frequently and I always step away feeling like:

calculate-calculating.gif

After finding my way around the use of wallets, networks, bridging, swapping, gas fees, etc., I come in here get hit with more mind blowing ish. Just lets me know I'm only scratching the surface.

Elon will not be utilizing doge on the backend of his platform.. that's idiocy to even comprehend the context of your statement... Doge has 14 million coins added everyday... Inflation alone on the asset will lead to the demise ... A liquid stable coin bridge asset will be needed to facilitate 100s of billions to trillions of dollars in everyday activity...

Cross compatible Blockchain with zero settlement time ....

Do the math...

I don't care whether he utilizes it or not. If he makes 1 tweet with a dog emoji I'm up 20% :lol:. My whole post was about the speculation on "what if?"

You're still peddling that XRP :lol:. Been ongoing for like 5+ years now. Hope it works out for ya though.

Zksync - Syncswap, mute, spacefi, pancakeswap

Linea - Horizondex, Syncswap

There's a bunch of others but a lot of them are still janky.

I've got 5 running atm. I've got another 8-10 which i'm pretty sure i've botched on the sybil front.

I've read some twitter threads where dudes are running 100's of wallets with various software/apps. I haven't got the capital or the patience to get that deep :lol:

I've got 3 up at the moment and 1 linked to a Telegram farming bot which is even more risky on the sybil front.

What made you think the other 8-10 are botched?

I'm trying not to act like a bot following steps but I don't know really what previous airdrops have done to detect farming accounts.

I might as well practice perps on ZKsync to generate some activity and hopefully some cash too.

I've got 3 up at the moment and 1 linked to a Telegram farming bot which is even more risky on the sybil front.

What made you think the other 8-10 are botched?

I'm trying not to act like a bot following steps but I don't know really what previous airdrops have done to detect farming accounts.

I might as well practice perps on ZKsync to generate some activity and hopefully some cash too.

Just basic no-no **** tbh.

Transferring funds between accounts. Withdrawing funds to the same exchange address... etc.

Hoping 1 or 2 of them are still good for some sort of allocation but very doubtful :lol:

In terms of meme coins, imo Pepe is a better move because it has more upside just based on the market cap + it's the "newer" meme. Some doge holder from the last bull might sell if it gets some traction.

Tbh buying btc under 30K just feels really good right now on a risk-reward perspective.

I like ETH under 2K, great air drop opportunities (i've been lazy i need to get on that)

I sent some Bitcoin using the old type of wallet (non-lightning) and it’s been over 3 days without a confirmation. Is this the norm these days?

I don't care whether he utilizes it or not. If he makes 1 tweet with a dog emoji I'm up 20% :lol:. My whole post was about the speculation on "what if?"

You're still peddling that XRP :lol:. Been ongoing for like 5+ years now. Hope it works out for ya though.
20 percent doesn't even garner a chubby . I made like 2500 percent off doge last cycle .... Those returns for that asset is gone...

I'm the only person I know who has xrp ... That's how I know I'm doing something right... 😂

If everyone actually took a deep dive into ripple the company which is a separate entity altogether and see how they plan on utilizing the protocol with central banks, then more people would understand the possibilities for the future ..

I am so out of the loop, I can’t tell. Will the transaction still go through and confirm if I sent to a lightning wallet?
I feel like it could be cancelled if it hasn't been confirmed yet, but I could be wrong. I've only sent BTC to lightning wallets from lightning wallets (mainly payments), so I wasn't sure if it could receive from non-lightning enabled wallets.

Anyhow, I am moving to a new wallet. Any recommendations? Looking for something steady, most of the ones I’ve used have discontinued and I am tired of moving around.

Back
Top Bottom