1698086922949.png

These are some chunky buys.

Whale Alert going crazy too

1698087157191.png

Man I thought Saylor was going to get liquidated and bitcoin would be worth 0

What happened to chromie squiggles going down to 3e

Why aren’t JPEGs worth 0

Wtf maaaaaan

This could be a set up for a big drop in the near future... Yes I know the bull market isn't too far away but this don't feel right just yet ... Hopefully I'm wrong but I still have more bags to pack...

I still need more LINK under 10 bucks...

I don’t follow as closely as I used to but I still get alerts and have been steadily seeing the number go up 👀

Which alts?
Xrp
Link
Xlm
Dot(I don't own any but I might throw a couple hundred dollars at it before the year is up)
Doge(I don't any of this either , I made 7k off $180 last cycle, I don't see those type of returns coming for Doge but a 7-8x is definitely possible)
My dark horse sleeper pick = algo or amp

Yeah I got my number and I’m liquidating it all and going back in with dca next crash.

Last bull run I could have taken hella profit but just re invested it in 🗑️

The best performers will probably be some shiny new alts that we haven't even heard of yet. Most coins from last cycle won't ever come close to their previous all time highs. That said, I do think Solana will be a clear winner out of the "old" alts. I'm pretty biased though :lol:.

Kaspa (KAS) is something that I've seen some smart people talking about. Already up 3000% in the past year though.

Which alts?

almost 1month ago I mentioned that I'd take a position in $CAL and was a believer in this token. It was deployed by the original SHIB Developer Contract. Although it was a mistake and supposed to be used as a test token, the community took it over and started providing Liquidity (which is what I did as well, all transparent in my blog).

2023-10-25 09_09_41-James Johnson _ creating cryptocurrency strategies _ Patreon.png

If you look at $CAL now...it's moving/mooning with lots of liquidity and volume.....but STILL EARLY. If you compare $CAL with all the other tokens that the SHIB Developer created..... this at $6MIL marketcap is NOTHING. DYOR

2023-10-25 09_12_27-CAL $0.03122 - Calcium _ WETH on Ethereum _ Uniswap - DEX Screener.png

More and full transparency in my blog (i'm hoping someone here who follows can vouch; appreciate it)

James Johnson BLOG

Back
Top Bottom