Official Bitcoin Thread

IMG_8369.png

Take It You Need A Work Around On Here?

Still Tryin To Figure All This Stuff Out :lol:
VPNs are a work of wonder. Staked a single SOL on MarginFi yesterday :lol: Will do some trading on Drift when they open up registrations again

Also in order to get these airdrops you actually have to park your asset in specific places? I’m I understanding correctly? All my SOL has just been sitting in my Coinbase for years now 🤣

Sir :lol:. you been in crypto for too long to leave em on Coinbase and not have your money work for you. Get on some Dexs :lol:

Thanks for sharing :pimp:

Using your own referral links on different wallets too much of a sybil risk I imagine?

Had a light bulb moment when you I read this. Never thought about that :lol:

Not seen it any guides but its a bit risky. If you have a VPN and can fund each wallet from a different exchange then it I don't see why it won't work.

Switch up the country on the VPN when you interact with each individual wallet just in case as well.

So my question is, what does this all mean for Sol’s value? Are we set to reach a new ATH?

You can see the effect now. Airdrop farmers come to the chain and have to buy SOL to use the chain and to provide liquidity for all these DeFi protocols.
So they basically park more SOL, increasing the TVL and removing them from circulation so price goes up when others need to buy to do the same thing.

People and also institutions put a high value on TVL since it means liqudity and yield so that should attract more people and the good thing about these protocols is that they are actually good and offer good rewards so there should be some staying power even after all these airdrops are done.

You also have the meme coin side of things with Bonk and very cheap gas fees. NFT's on SOL are also popping off too with the top collections matching ETH collections in volume

Also in order to get these airdrops you actually have to park your asset in specific places? I’m I understanding correctly? All my SOL has just been sitting in my Coinbase for years now 🤣

You have to use on-chain protocols so you need to withdraw some crypto to a wallet and connect the wallet to the protocols and interact with them like swapping coins or staking etc.. That way they can see your on-chain activity because it will be recorded on the blockchain and then they reward users who have been using the protcols before a certain time with the tokens. That's the basic gist.

VPNs are a work of wonder. Staked a single SOL on MarginFi yesterday :lol: Will do some trading on Drift when they open up registrations again

It's a dex so you shouldn't need registering or am I missing something?

IMG_8369.png

Take It You Need A Work Around On Here?

Still Tryin To Figure All This Stuff Out :lol:

Yea, you need a VPN to get around this. There's a free one which is a Google extension that I use called VeePn but I'm going to get a proper reputable one at one point.
More sites are blocked from where I am which is annoying.

Had a light bulb moment when you I read this. Never thought about that :lol:

Not seen it any guides but its a bit risky. If you have a VPN and can fund each wallet from a different exchange then it I don't see why it won't work.

Switch up the country on the VPN when you interact with each individual wallet just in case as well.

Yeah i'm running an anti detect browser with different VPN profiles for each wallet.

Even still not sure it's worth the risk.

It's a dex so you shouldn't need registering or am I missing something?
There was a message when I tried to deposit funds for trading that they were halting deposits due to an influx of wallets. Idk. I didn't try too hard since I was playing with it at 4:30PM on Friday. Will tool around more tmrw and try to get some tx's done.

Looks like another BONK airdrop is coming for those who held 1m+ BONK prior to November 30th. Also seems like they'll be doing more airdrops depending on which protocols you interact with during the "12 Days of Bonkmas". Check links in the tweet for more info.

Cousin took his profits out on SOL and is now getting riskier. He timed this **** perfectly though lol

Hes definitely bouncing on AMP soon. Should’ve never told him about it.

1702313920954.jpeg

My man ain't playing :lol:

Market cap still super low with AMP.

That could easily be a 7 figure bag.

Yep his only justification is the low market cap aka “it can’t go any lower it already flatlined”.

All speculation obviously.

If you have a Ledger, I would avoid connecting it to any websites for 24-48 hours until this is resolved and for CDN caches to refresh if that is part of the issue.
Will wait for official announcement as well.

EDIT: Fixed

Will still wait some time before doing transactions with dapps.

Last edited:
The Solana phone costs $600 and includes a 30M BONK airdrop (worth ~$550) :lol:.

The Solana phone costs $600 and includes a 30M BONK airdrop (worth ~$550) :lol:.

I would do this if its 100% confirmed it will work.
This will also push Helium too.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom