Official Bitcoin Thread

Damn look at these SOL airdrops. JITO getting listed on Coinbase before it even gets the tokens to the airdrop folks :lol:.

That’s about to be $5k for staking just 1 Jito. Airdrop probably gonna be worth $50k-$100k pico top.

Last edited:
if you missed the jito airdrop , mess around with marginfi and kamino finance. Probably some others but that’s where I’ve focused my attention for now. Jupiter exchange might be worth it too if they’re doing multiple rounds but don’t sleep, have to think more sol ecosystem listings coming to coin base

BONK has passed PEPE.
I'm taking it as a sign :lol:

It's about to be SOL Season. Deposited the crumbs of cash i had in Kamino, Parcl, and Marginfi. I'm trying to qualify for everything.

ETH is sending now and pulling ALTS with it. The pullback is inevitable but how you guys playing it.
Selling to buy or lower or stacking dry powder and waiting?

In case anyone wants to mint a Utopia nft for a discount (unsure how many submissions there have been but first 10 to submit get basically half off a mint + $50). Holding a portal NFT entitles you to a share of platform fees when the marketplace launches.

Submission form (Google docs so use a burner email):

Answers are easy. Utopia docs if needed - (https://docs.theutopia.market/).

I already filled out a form. Submitting will also enter you to a $20 raffle (unsure if paid in $ARB or DAI or what).

Yeah Bonk is going there eventually.
I hope Guac 🥑 gets there one day lol

I fumbled GUAC hard. Made a nice profit but...

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 1.38.30 PM.png

Sold too early :lol: :sick:

BONK has passed PEPE.
I'm taking it as a sign :lol:

It's about to be SOL Season. Deposited the crumbs of cash i had in Kamino, Parcl, and Marginfi. I'm trying to qualify for everything.

ETH is sending now and pulling ALTS with it. The pullback is inevitable but how you guys playing it.
Selling to buy or lower or stacking dry powder and waiting?

Yeah if these PYTH/JITO/JUP airdrops are any indication, you deff wanna plant some seeds into any protocols that haven't released a token yet. The JITO airdrop I got this morning was way more than I anticipated :pimp:.

I made a post a couple months back about DCAing PEPE because the meme was too strong to ignore. As a SOL maxi I should've known better than to ignore BONK :smh:. I do hold some but not nearly enough :lol:. With a Coinbase listing looking likely (and probably Binance) I think it deff has more room to run.

I did the same as well. Prioritised Pepe and farming ZK Sync. Missed Pyth and Jito. At least I'm eligible for Jupiter.

Got suckered into the thinking that DeFi wasn't SOL's strongest point because of the TVL. Turns out they were all building and just didn't have tokens for their protocols.

BONK definitely looks like an exchange is purchasing it for a listing but not all the supply is circulating so not sure if exchanges have to buy from the open market.

Last edited:
Bruh i'm sick reading about this $JTO drop :lol:

Watch the HORDES descend upon SOL chain now after hearing this.

Been outchea scratching and clawing on ETH L2's like goofies :smh:

Just imagine people were yelling out ETH L2 this and that and you could of parked pennies in SOL and its protocols and chilled and came out with thousands of dollars with no fees via airdrops.

SOL is going to go crazy this bull run. I keep saying it again but if you missed ETH in 2017-18 and you miss this second coming of it from SOL...it'll be on you this time.

Eth sucks man. :lol:

I didn’t even feel like messing with memes because the gas. That’s not like me. :lol:

Any mobile wallets like MM for SOL? I have Phantom on my desktop but I barely use that tbh

Just imagine people were yelling out ETH L2 this and that and you could of parked pennies in SOL and its protocols and chilled and came out with thousands of dollars with no fees via airdrops.

SOL is going to go crazy this bull run. I keep saying it again but if you missed ETH in 2017-18 and you miss this second coming of it from SOL...it'll be on you this time.

Yeah there's no either or in my world. I'll go wherever the bread is.

Be like the dudes in the NBA thread who support 6 teams :lol:

They don’t even know what Firedancer is yet

Easiest money to be made is right there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom