Official Bitcoin Thread

Its all bull****.

Never bag holding anything except BTC. Flipping everything else.

Idc if i make 20% or 50%. One thing is for sure, I'm not losing 1000% again.
I promise you I had a handful of cardano that I swapped for some Litecoin back in 2018 or so.... It was like .08 cents at the time... Had about 3000 coins,(do the math)... Them 3000 coins turned into 10k+by mid 2021.... I thought it was gonna go to 20k but the cycle wasn't cycling the way I thought it would....

Made a few mistakes last cycle and I'm not doing that again....

Haven’t paid attention to crypto since 2021? Been getting tons of DM’s from “bitcoin mining traders” all week, so I’m guessing we’re back in business??

Anybody got cliff notes for the past year or 2? When I left off, NFT’s were popping off.

You still have anything on deck or did you sell it all?

Any pepe boys in here? Thought there was.

IMG_1402.png

The red button does not exist for at least another 6 months.

Q4 2024 is when i start slowly selling.
Q4 2025 I will own 0 crypto :lol:

Yeah I’m not selling for a while yet. When I do it’s all going but maybe 20 sol and I’ll let those chill. See if I can’t get a down payment on a house off them or something in 5 years. If not no big deal.

I’ll dca into btc next crash and probably call it good. I’m gonna start dumping extra money into VOO not crypto. I’m sick of the stress

any narrative predictions for this run?
obviously AI. for sure RWAs. any L1s or L2s gonna fly? anything else?

i def have PTSD from how hard my **** dumped and i even deleted coingecko from my phone last year. def have a price target in mind to take profit at and then play it by ear. i came into this thread in 2021 near the top. loved looking at my portfolio hit new highs daily and was in total disbelief when it dumped into the dirt. portfolio is currently sitting at around 3x the money i put in back then. can’t believe i scraped my way back up. hopefully this year works out 🙏🏼

good luck during this run NT fam. now i know that me entering the space was a top signal last run. i’ll be looking out in here to see an influx of new people 😂

Last edited:
Saga boyz check your wallets. Should have a $CWIF airdrop of 240m tokens worth ~$330 right now :pimp: :pimp:

EDIT: Apparently some people got $15 worth and others got $1200 worth too :lol:

Last edited:
I don’t know anything or claim to know anything, but it seems like an incomprehensible move down will happen. Big finance is out in the open playing with their tools right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if we plunge horrendously sometime in near future. Be safe out there boyz

Back
Top Bottom