Official Bitcoin Thread

I don’t know anything or claim to know anything, but it seems like an incomprehensible move down will happen. Big finance is out in the open playing with their tools right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if we plunge horrendously sometime in near future. Be safe out there boyz

20-30% rapid correction are always in play during bull runs.

Always be careful with leverage and have a plan. Let's get it :nthat:

Even though we've been in a bull run for a while, anyone remember how many weeks the last bull run lasted after all the memes (SHIBA, DOGE, etc) pumped?

Feel like it went memes pumping to L3s pumping then crash within 2-3 weeks.

Retail about to start boarding the train. Could be a local top soon but at least SOL memes seem to be leading the way or at least in tandem with ETH ones.

WIF, BONK, MYRO, WEN all doing good and I think SOL price benefits from this.

Posted WIF when it was at 40 Million and now its over 1.5 Billion and can still do 30x from here if it goes on a Shiba run.

My usual problem is that I didn't get enough. Still got US Robinhood and Binance listing as a catalyst so will continue to buy on pullbacks and probably skim some profits with the inevitable Binance listing. Bonk dropped hard after Coinbase listing but came back so maybe expecting something similar but then again in November we weren't at 62K for BTC.

Saga boyz check your wallets. Should have a $CWIF airdrop of 240m tokens worth ~$330 right now :pimp: :pimp:

EDIT: Apparently some people got $15 worth and others got $1200 worth too :lol:

I had a drop couple months ago and sold it. :smh:
Newest drop not worth as much. How much did you get?

I might have to starting hiding the meme drops in Phantom so I don't get the urge to sell.

Cat memes are making a comeback with WEN and CWIF. You getting it any of them?

I don’t know anything or claim to know anything, but it seems like an incomprehensible move down will happen. Big finance is out in the open playing with their tools right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if we plunge horrendously sometime in near future. Be safe out there boyz

I don't want to be that guy that says this time its different but at least with the ETFs, Big Finance are fighting each other and we can actually see the inflows.
Halving coming too so the demand is going to outpace supply even more.

However, meme coins are pumping, we're nearly at ATH for BTC and last I heard the funding for leverage is high so I'm weary of a 20% crash as well but I think we will get that near 69K.

Last edited:

Retail about to start boarding the train and SOL memes seem to be leading the way or at least in tandem with ETH ones.

WIF, BONK, MYRO, WEN all doing good and I think SOL price benefits from this.

Dudes ain't learn from the last run with shilling these **** coins?

Watch him catch a case in 18 months :lol:

Love to see WIF going crazy. Wish I caught it earlier but hard to complain.

Riding Bonk and Wif to Valhalla

SOL bois in the building , the hat stays on :nthat::nthat::nthat:

SOL boys are we using MarginFi for lending/borrowing yet? I believe this is one of the more anticipated airdrops this year. I'm guessing airdrop will be tied to points. So let's help each other out. Use my referral? Let's all sybil and use backup wallets for each other to get a little boost on points?

SOL boys are we using MarginFi for lending/borrowing yet? I believe this is one of the more anticipated airdrops this year. I'm guessing airdrop will be tied to points. So let's help each other out. Use my referral? Let's all sybil and use backup wallets for each other to get a little boost on points?

Been lending for a while now.

Harvesting points on these bum *** platforms when I could have been cooking on memes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom